Friday, November 22, 2013

Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for

Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (At&t, Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint)
Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip At&t, Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint...
4.6 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(1839)
Shell holster and back cover with kickstand for Apple iPhone 5
Rubberized textured case adds protection and makes gripping your phone easy
Rear cover has built in kickstand for handsfree viewing
Holster clip swivels and has sturdy locking mechanism to keep your phone in place
Your phone can easily be removed from holster without removing it from the case
Deal Price: $1177.53

I ordered this case in anticipation of my iPhone 5 coming in. I actually had it for about a week before I got my phone. My only real concern with the case as I awaited my phone delivery turned out to be valid, and the main reason I give 4 stars instead of five.This case is excellent. Its textured body not only feels good in the hand, but helps with grip. The kickstand on the back of the case is very handy, being that it's bi-directional (able to sit sturdy in either portrait or landscape position). The phone is more than steady enough on it, even when set upright in portrait position. One unexpected benefit from the kickstand is that I find myself opening up and using it as a finger hole, even when I don't intend to set the phone down. If I'm going to use the phone for longer than a couple of seconds, I'll pop the stand out and slide my ring finger through it. This serves as a kind of handle that makes me even less likely to drop the phone.One of the smaller...
Oh, very very nice case. The grip is smooth rubbery so you grip it well. The bumper protects the sides with slots opened on the side for volume rocker access and top and bottom (though not completely covered to allow access to charger port and power button atop, vertical sides are completely covered/protected). The feel of the bumper feels very minimalist, as close to the phone's original feel with a bumper (I've troed other bumpers), still feels like I am experiencing the phone itself without bulk...yes, without bulk. Wow. the bumper can slip in and out of the holster without too much effort, but still with some resistance to keep it secure. The holster clip rotates so you can wear it vertical or horizontal and the inside holster has some fuzzy padding to protect the iphone screen when you slip it inside the holster (so the screen faces inside the holster to protect it while in the holster). When I put it all together the thought came to me "I should buy an extra . . . but I see no...
This I the same case verizon sells for 3 times more. I had this on my iPhone 4S and love it so much I got one for my iPhone 5. Fits phone well, kick stand rocks, feels great in your hand and the holster keeps it right at the top of my pocket out of danger from keys and other stuff. Put a screen protecter on and your set. Highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment