Friday, November 1, 2013

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S -

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Green
✔SALE: 6% OFF
LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Green...
3.7 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(271)
Protection - Protects against every-day hazards-full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
Freedom - Ability to swim and take photos and videos underwater
Beauty - Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16-Inch (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
Convenience - Weighs less than an ounce (28g).
Full Functionality-Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
Price: $79.99
Deal Price: $75.40

Description
Lifeproof iPhone Armband/Swimband. Keep your LifeProof iPhone case securely positioned at arm's length with the LifeProof iPhone Armband. Ideal for workouts, surfing, dirt biking, or anywhere you need your iPhone's capabilities close at hand. Built from cutting-edge materials and designed for optimum performance.
This is not a real lifeproof case these are counterfeit cases. Please do not buy these. I have a letter from Lifeproof stating that the serial numbers inside the case do not match with real serial numbers manufactured by them. What started all this is I ordered this for Christmas for my daughter. I tested the product as lifeproof recommends since I have purchased real lifeproof cases from lifeproof in the past. When I did the water test with no phone, thank goodness, the camera lens cover popped out and water flooded into the case. I then contacted the company to get an exchange which they didnt want to do so I then went to Lifeproof to get the item covered by my warranty only to find out the serial numbers inside the case are fakes. Lifeproof then sent me a letter documenting this and I contacted Amazon to let them know. To this day I still have not gotten my refund however I have filed an A-Z file with Amazon. If it would let me post the letter I would. I may try to copy...
Case is fake, My co worker has an original Life proof case, we compared them and they are not the same.
Lifeproof makes an awesome phone case. I have dropped it over 6 feet and had my phone work fine with no scratches or cracks. it is completely waterproof i take underwater videos. make sure the yellow seal on the inside is in the right spot and it will be the best phone case you can buy

No comments:

Post a Comment