Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rokit Boost Excess 2400 - iPhone

Rokit Boost Excess 2400 - iPhone 5/5S Battery Case - MFI Certified By Apple - Compatible with iOS 6 / 7 - Comes with 4 color frames (Best Seller)
✔SALE: 23% OFF
Rokit Boost Excess 2400 - iPhone 5/5S Battery Case - MFI Certified By Apple - Compatible with iOS 6 / 7 - Comes with 4 color frames Best Seller...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(11)
2400 mAh Battery Capacity
Adds up to 120% battery life to your original phone battery capacity
Apple Certified (Made for iPhone)
Comes with 4 different bumper color
Ergonomic lightweight design
Price: $129.99
Deal Price: $99.99

This case really exceeded my expectations. The battery life is longer than any case I’ve used before on my iPhone 5, which is perfect for me since I spend a lot of time away from an outlet. It’s nice and slim; so much so that I hardly even know it’s there. Another nice thing about it is that it doesn’t get in the way of my flash when I’m taking pictures at night. Highly recommended!
I've had several of the cheap ebay iphone battery cases. They work pretty good and I liked them but they didn't look very good and quit working after a small amount of time. I jumped in with the rokit case because of how well it looked and it's reviews. It does work very well! It keeps my battery charged for all day and it just looks really nice. It's got a nice opening for camera so that isn't affected either. I find the best way to get optimum battery charge is to just let it charge your phone at 100 percent so it's constantly keeping your phone at 100 percent. Seems to last the longest for me there!
The Rokit Boost Excess is what your iPhone needs! It’s MFI Apple Certified (Meaning Apple certified that this will work with your iPhone.) It works with 5 and 5s running iOS 6 and 7.The camera opening is large enough for the flash in the 5s which is absolutely amazing if you depend on your camera like I do. The Rokit Boost Excess is the first case I’ve had that doesn’t block the flash.Battery charging is a dream, I have a lot of apps running that drain my battery and the Boost has the largest battery capacity out there with 2400mAh. I not only get charged to full, but I have back up juice and the indicators on the back are a great convenient feature.It’s easy to handle and fits in my hand comfortably. The design is clean and sleek. I dropped my phone once (Shhh!) and no issues at all.I recommend the Rokit Boost Excess to anyone who wants an all in one case that looks good, keeps your phone charged and...

No comments:

Post a Comment