Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth

Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(512)
Advanced audio performance delivers a full-range listening experience
The most compact speaker from Bose easily goes where you go
Wirelessly connects to your Bluetooth device
Rechargeable battery plays up to 7 hours
Deal Price: $199.00

Description
Enjoy better sound on the go, everywhere you go, with the Bose Sound Link Mini Bluetooth speaker. It delivers full, natural sound from an ultra-compact speaker that fits in the palm of your hand. The speaker connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth device. A lithium-ion battery gives you hours of unplugged play time. And the included charging cradle keeps the speaker fully charged while serving as its convenient home base. The Sound Link Mini speaker is engineered with a solid, aluminum housing and skid-proof rubber bottom, so it can stand up to everyday use. Take your music, videos and games places they've never been before.
Here is my take on the Soundlink II vs. the Mini as I think there are a lot of people out there who might be considering the two. I posted a picture in the main description with the two of them side by side so you won't think I'm blowing smoke :)I purchased both speakers because I wanted to see which one sounded the best because even though I was initially attracted to the small size of the Mini, I figured I'd keep the II and spend the extra hundred bucks if it sounded better overall. After tesing the two, the Soundlink II is headed back to Bose.I don't even know how to explain it to you but the Mini actually sounds better than the II and it is 1/3rd the size. This makes no sense to me because the II has four drivers and two larger radiators and the mini has two drivers and two smaller radiators.When I played the Soundlink II, the first thing that came to my mind was that somehow this speaker was lacking--in more than a few ways. The bass was...
I am a professional synthesist, sounds designer, composer and have been dealing with professional audio for a very long time...I can say without ego that I have pretty good ears. I just received this Bose device and I am astounded...really...no joke. Everything everyone has written is spot on.It sounds incredible with full range output, wonderful bass response and clear/crisp articulate high end...all wireless via Bluetooth. It is beautifully designed with a lot of heft and weight, nice touch buttons on the top with led based indicators for power, bluetooth and Aux input. Nice to have visual indicators as to what's going onThe unit paired with both my MacBook Pro and iPad in an instant and was cranking out tunes immediately. I have the unit on my desk and it is WAY loud enough for personal listening and if I want to walk around the room I can crank it plenty loud. Does it sound like a large full range speaker set up...no. Does it provide really high quality...

No comments:

Post a Comment