Saturday, November 16, 2013

Apple iPhone 4S 64gb BLACK Sprint

Apple iPhone 4S 64gb BLACK Sprint
Apple iPhone 4S 64gb BLACK Sprint...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(3)
Dual-core A5 chip
8.0MP digital camera
1080p HD video recording
Siri voice activation
iCloud storage. CDMA ONLY Will not work on GSM SERVICE
Deal Price: $500.99

Description
The iPhone 4S features a powerful dual-core A5 chip with faster graphics for browsing the Web, switching between apps, gaming and more. The 8.0MP camera boasts advanced optics and shoots 1080p HD video. Ask Siri, a voice-activated intelligent assistant, to make calls, send texts, set reminders and more. Features the iOS 5 operating system with its easy-to-use interface, rock-solid stability and extended battery life. Use with iCloud to store your digital content and wirelessly push it to all your devices.
I replaced a lower gb iPhone with this fabulous 64 gb jewel! So happy I did because it has tons and tons of room and was in perfect condition!
This phone is so easy to use and a great phone which just support my private and business activities so much !
I've been an android user for a long time, but when sprint finally got the iPhone I had to jump on the band wagon. I love my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment