Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Aposonic A-BR1B4-C250 H.264 CCTV 4

Aposonic A-BR1B4-C250 H.264 CCTV 4 Channel Full D1 Real-time Surveillance Security System with 500GB HDD, HDMI Output, iPhone/Android/Mac OSX Ready
✔SALE: 15% OFF
Aposonic A-BR1B4-C250 H.264 CCTV 4 Channel Full D1 Real-time Surveillance Security System with 500GB HDD, HDMI Output, iPhone/Android/Mac OSX Ready...
4.4 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(8)
D1 Real-time Recording and Playback. Recording 720x480 resolution at 30 frame per second on each channel
Support UPnP, No port-forwarding is needed
DVR Motion detection triggered events can be promptly notified by loud audible alert and / or Email notifications to PCs or smart phones
Configurable per channel, Surveillance Signal Loss, Motion Trigger, Audible Alarm, Alert Durations, Recording Log Management
Live view and access control through Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Mac Safari. Streaming live video on mobile smart phone via free app
Price: $349.99
Deal Price: $299.99

Description
This Aposonic surveillance system is highly sophisticated system for any industries. Depending on the range of your business or residence, you can install the cameras at all main entrances, in a specific area that you like to monitor. PACKAGE CONTENTS:
• A-S0401R1 DVR (Advanced) x 1
• A-CDBI09S Bullet Camera x 4
• 66 Feet BNC Cable x 4
• IR Remote Control x 1
• USB Mouse x 1
• Power Adapter for Cameras x 1
• Power Splitter x 1 • 500 GB HDD
***Update 8/27/2012***The system is still working fantastic. The image is crisp and clear, even after purchasing I still did a lot of research, and everything about this system is quality for the price. The sensors in the cameras are larger than many of the wireless systems you'll see (such as Logitech) which only have a 1/5" sensor, these are 1/4" which is why you get a sharper picture (as well as a better recording res and framerate due to the better DVR). The recording on the DVR is great, it's recording quality is really nice, I can clearly make out individuals while watching. Still keep the DVR up in the attic in 105 degree weather (I did add a small fan nearby at least) and still working great; eventually I will probably make a locking cabinet in our master closet for it.Also, I did in fact finally hook up the system to my network, I was planning on running CAT 6 througout the house, just haven't gotten to it, so instead I hooked it up to this little...
I usually don't write reviews, but in this case I felt that I had to.This unit was very easy to mount and run wires, comes with all the accessories and equipment. The picture quality is excellent, especially for the price. I have friends who install these types of systems all the time, in the alarm company business, and they couldn't even come close to the price of this system. I have worked with Video surveillance systems in the past, and the USB flash drive backup is a great feature. With a 320GB hard drive, you will get a couple of weeks of video that you can review. I'm happy with the system and the company outstanding customer support & after sales service, I am extremely pleased with this purchase for the quality of service A+ and the video system A+.
I've helped many people install security systems to guard their properties and used different brands like Z... or N... as low as the price I could get.(I talk about the residential level, not commercial class)Then come with the calls for fix or complaints for the image quality. I think it's not the right business mode I should do and I need to educate my clients what a decent surveillance system can give them.I read many reviews, did some research, and decided to try this system.Finally I got this one which allowed me stay away from hassles.After testing 3 months, I've recommend it to my friends and customers who really want to see something at night.The menu and settings are very easy to figure out, and so is the installation.Connect it with my router, set the net type at DHCP and get an IP from router, login to router to do the portforwarding (I opened mine at port 81), memorize my internal and external IPs, and then I can monitor my...

No comments:

Post a Comment