Friday, October 11, 2013

Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro (with

Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro (with Retina display) quad-core Intel Core i7 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB flash storage, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Mac OS X Lion
✔SALE: 8% OFF
Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro with Retina display quad-core Intel Core i7 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB flash storage, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Mac OS X Lion...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(6)
Processor: Intel Core i7 Quad-Core 2.60 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Drive: 512 GB flash storage
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000; NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory; 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2880-by-1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
Operating System: Mac OS X Lion
Price: $2999.99
Deal Price: $2769.00

Description


This Apple computer has been upgraded over the base Apple model by Apple in their factory. As a result, it comes with the standard Apple computer warranty. The base Apple computer model of this is an upgraded model was built upon was MC976LL/A.



The Apple upgrade specific to this model is: RAM upgraded from 8 GB to 16GB

This is my first mac. I love it.o SSD drive for quick boot. Its so fast its amazing.o retina display is the best screen I have ever had.o Lots of memory and cpu power. It runs so fast, its worth the price.o Size is wonderful. Its light and thin.Bottom line, its pricey but worth it. I would recommend it to someone who wants to try apple laptops.
I was a PC for all my life! Since the 80s and last year I bought a small used MacBook. It wasn't fast but it worked. This year I got a new camera and the old MacBook was chocking on the files so I went all out and got this. OMG! Incredibly fast!!! It boots up in 11 seconds and most of the time will shut down in 3 seconds. I click to start a program and its almost instant. Everything I do with it is so fast. It doesn't crash (EVER) and I use it for everything. The software for the Mac seems a lot cheaper than it was for the PC also. One last thing; when I first started it, it noticed I had had a network with my old Mac on it. It ask if I wanted to copy the settings from my old Mac or from a Time Machine Backup. I choose the Time Machine back up and after about thirty minutes every program with every registration code and password was copied to my new computer. This would take me days with my PC to reload all my software and find the codes etc... I'm a Mac now and I'm not...
I am using my time to do a review, because my expectations were exceeded, meaning someone, somewhere, deserves positive feedback for that. Karma, what ever..... Thank You Apple, Thank You Amazon.Bone-fides:I've owned and used representative Macs of every generation from the beginning, and Apple IIe's, II GSs etc before that. The family has always had several Macs around the house any given time plus a couple off at college. I'm somewhat of an digital intelligence / awareness augmentation enthusiast and I publish virtual tourism products that must be widely compatible, so I own, like and use PC's alongside Macs, daily. Don't care!Yes I own one: Because I was really good this year, I bought myself a 15" Retina Display, 16 gig, 512 ssd for Christmas from Amazon, and received the stellar "prime" service I am accustomed to.Opinion:I love the machine. The build quality, performance and display are remarkable. It replaced a much, much...

No comments:

Post a Comment