Monday, October 14, 2013

LifeProof 1001-08 Carrying Case

LifeProof 1001-08 Carrying Case for iPhone 4S/4 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Red/Black
✔SALE: 5% OFF
LifeProof 1001-08 Carrying Case for iPhone 4S/4 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Red/Black...
3.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(261)
Protection: Protects against every-day hazards-full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
Freedom - Ability to swim and take photos and videos underwater
Beauty - Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16-Inch (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
Convenience - Weighs less than an ounce (28g).
Full Functionality-Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
Price: $79.99
Deal Price: $76.27

Description
Lifeproof iPhone Armband/Swimband. Keep your LifeProof iPhone case securely positioned at arm's length with the LifeProof iPhone Armband. Ideal for workouts, surfing, dirt biking, or anywhere you need your iPhone's capabilities close at hand. Built from cutting-edge materials and designed for optimum performance.
I Bought this phone case on Amazon from:SZ Danas Tech Development Company LLC (Inventory Development Sol)It doesn't work. I called LifeProof, gave them my serial number and they said the company is selling fake cases.DON'T BUY FROM SZ Danas Tech!!
This item is NOT FROM LIFEPROOF, IT'S A FAKE. Shame on you Amazon for not pulling it from the site yet. I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and upon attempting to register it for the 5yr warranty I was informed that the serial number sticker on the case back is identical to the one on the front, these should be two different numbers and apparently is what they use when they make FORGERIES. Also the quality of the plastic screen cover is abysmal as it the case back, it's so obviously not the real thing it's hilarious.Is Amazon.com just a huge internet flea market? If I were in the market FOR A FAKE LIFEPROOF CASE I'D HAVE BEEN SHOPPING AT ONE. I have no idea how Amazon is not in legal trouble with the Lifeproof company yet for selling this fake garbage. Shame on you Amazon.
I am ordering a second one of these as we speak. I was babysitting my nephew today and put my phone on top of the car while I strapped him in. Drove all the way to the store before I realized my phone was not with me. Turned around (as I opted not to have insurance on the phone) and eventually phone the phone about a mile from my house. I think the only reason I was able to find it was the bright red color of the case. The case has some serious damage but the phone still works. Considering were I found the phone, I was probably going about 40 miles an hour when it fell and it still works. The case probably would still be ok even with the damage but I am so happy that I do not have to go to the phone store etc, that I am treating myself to a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment