Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuff-Luv 'Faux' Leather In-Genius

Tuff-Luv 'Faux' Leather In-Genius Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S - Cherry Blossom Pink
Tuff-Luv 'Faux' Leather In-Genius Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S - Cherry Blossom Pink...
4.5 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(2)
Deal Price: $2250.00

I have been using this case for my white iPhone 4S for over a month, and I am generally very happy with it. The ship time estimate for this case was over a month, but I ordered it anyway because it seemed like exactly what I wanted, and it arrived much more quickly (I think in 1-2 weeks).Here are things I love about the case:- The case is well made, and my iPhone snaps in easily and fits securely - I have no fear of it falling out.- The wallet-style case protects my iPhone screen so it does not get scratched by anything in my purse, but it folds away so that I do not have a plastic cover over the screen when I am using it.- The case folds down, not up, so it does not get in the way when you are making calls. You can also snap the cover to the back of the case if you do not want it hanging down.- All the ports, the camera, and the speakers are accessible. I often walk around with the phone inside the closed case in my coat pocket, and I use the...
I really love this case. I was hesitant to get it because I was worried the cards would fall out, but they stay in nice and tight.It holds 3 cards and has a snap. I actually like how it snaps because I can snap it around my seat belt when I'm driving to go hands free on speakerphone.I have been using iPhones for years and this is by far my favorite case!

No comments:

Post a Comment