Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tucano Work Out Vertical Laptop

Tucano Work Out Vertical Laptop Case for iPad and Macbook (Purple)
Tucano Work Out Vertical Laptop Case for iPad and Macbook Purple...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(4)
Convertible vertical messengerbackpack with hideway straps
Tucano's Anti Shock system minimizes shock vibration
Tucano's Secure Fit system locks iPadiPad2 in place
Front zippered compartment with hideaway accessories pocket
Detachable adjustable shoulder strap with swivel clips to prevent twisting
Deal Price: $62.99

Description
Covertible Slim Fit Vertical Brief Backpack for MacBook 13, MacBook Pro 13 and iPad.
+lightweight+waterproof+versatile (can wear it as a book bag or like a purse)+stylish+houses many compartments+paddedNo complaints!
PROS: I like this bag. I use it for both my 13'Macbook Aluminum and my iPad 2 simultaneously. What I like MOST about this carrying bag is the fact that I can carry my computer and all its components like the power cord and even chargers for other devices. I like the slim design, and I can feel how secure my items are because it zips snuggly, and it's padded, so I feel very comfortable using it. The bag can get a little heavy when transporting everything at once, so just be aware in case you plan on toting everything at one time. If you're like me, you'll need it mostly for toting your Mac or other fitting computer.MORE PROS: It's also good for slender booklets and papers, which I've used it for as well. Another great pro is the amount of compartments on the bag. There are actually 4 compartments in the bag that allow for further storage of smaller items such as pens, papers, headphones, thumb drives, and even your cell phone. This bag really has it all. You also have the...
This is one of the best laptop bags I have ever bought. This is perfect for my macbook. It is light enough and durable for everyday use.I would recommend this to macbook owners. The design is okay for both business and casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment