Sunday, October 27, 2013

Apple Iphone 4s 32gb Black Sprint

Apple Iphone 4s 32gb Black Sprint (Newest Model)
Apple Iphone 4s 32gb Black Sprint Newest Model...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5)
Everything you need to get your IPhone 4S experience off to a wonderful start
Deal Price: $679.99

Description
Just when you thought a smartphone couldn't get any better, it just did - the iPhone 4S is sure to change the way you communicate. The Siri technology lets you talk to this Apple smartphone as you would talk to a person, turning the iPhone 4S into a personal assistant. The powerful dual-core A5 chip ensures that this Apple phone gives you a lightning-fast performance and life-like graphics. Shoot 1080p HD videos and click crystal-clear snaps with the 8 MP camera of this Apple smartphone. To make your life easier, this Apple phone runs on iOS 5 that lets you enjoy numerous features and an easy-to-use interface. That's not all; with the iCloud feature of the iPhone 4S, you can stop worrying about managing your stuff, because your phone does it for you.
Before ordering the phone I contacted the seller inquiring about the phone. I was ensured that everything in the phone was legit which was totally true. I ordered the phone on a Wednesday night and I received it on Friday so shipping was extremely fast. At first I did have trouble activating the phone and I was scared I received a defective unit but come to find out it was a problem with Apple's server. So after about 45min my phone activated and I'm a happy customer. MobTech is a wonderful seller fast shipping and item as described. I would so order from them again and recommend them.
this phone replaced my wife's non-iphone touch screen. She was quick to forget she ever owned any other phone beside this 4s.the product came in a timely manner. and we had little issues with replacing her previous cell phone.
I had a lot of problems with the sound(usually in music) coming from the speakers after about 6 months. I fixed the problem by jail breaking my phone but after an update the problem returned. I took the phone to the Apple store and they said I had a faulty iPhone however they replaced it (no fee) since it was under warranty.Great buy if you are buying out of contract.If you are in doubt, take it to the Apple store and have them swap it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment