Tuesday, October 22, 2013

AppleCare Protection Plan for

AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone 1G 2G 3G 3GS iPhone 4
AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone 1G 2G 3G 3GS iPhone 4...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(3)
Brand NEWandOEM in Apple Sealed Retail Box
Deal Price: $94.99

Description
Brand NEWandOEM in Apple Sealed Retail Box
I am so glad I didn't purchase these from Apple when I got the phones! Purchased 3 of the warranties. Shipping was fast and registration was simple. Highly recommended.
I just bought my iPhone a week ago, and bought the AppleCare Protection Plan from AT&T for $70. Out of curiosity, I checked Amazon for a better price. Ordered this, got it in 2 days, and it worked perfectly. Highly recommended, as you will save close to $30 on this, and get the exact same product.
Amazon is a great place to find great deals on items that you need, I saved close to 50% on this item. Mike.
recommend it
Android tablet
Apple in spot

No comments:

Post a Comment