Sunday, October 6, 2013

IPHONE 4 16GB - Factory Unlocked -

IPHONE 4 16GB - Factory Unlocked - Black
✔SALE: 28% OFF
IPHONE 4 16GB - Factory Unlocked - Black...
3.3 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(217)
iPhone 4 Factory Unlocked
BLACK
Price: $500.00
Deal Price: $359.95

Description
BRAND NEW. IPHONE 4 16GB UNLOCKED. UNLOCKED TO USE FOR ANY CARRIER. NEW CONDITION AND COMES WITH ALL ACCESSORIES: WALL CHARGER, USB CABLE, and HEADPHONES. This phone is Brand new, with box, charger and earbuds . The phone is Factory Unlocked. You can update the phone to any version iOS from Apple.
I would like to write a review to this item because Just like some people that gave 0 stars i was about to do the same...BUT i called Apple Care, and I talked to the manager, and the Iphone i bought IT IS unlocked, Apple care guaranteed me that the phone is unlocked.I gave them my serial number, my model number, and the Iphone is actually unlocked. I just wanted to make this clear because ive read so many bad feedbacks and they dont deserve those.I thought they did but they don't.So, If the Iphone doesnt work you should contact your carrier abroad.
I paid for a new unlocked iPhone4, but I got a used, and a damaged one to boot. From the beginning the WiFi was poor, until it stopped working altogether. I took it to the Apple store where I was told that the phone is a used one and that the WiFi connectors are damaged. The seller insists that he sent me a new phone, and this is what he wrote: 'The word "refurbished" apple is givin you a new phone instead of you buying it".I complained to the Amazon and they promised to take care of this.
Right now I am in Ecuador.. and I bought this product in this store... but later 4 months, this began to fail... when I went to the service center, this product showed a lot of logos in the mainboard wich indicate me that it has been repairedI am very angry, because I believed in the online store, but they send me a used phone and not a new like they has offered
recommend it
Android tablet
Apple in spot

No comments:

Post a Comment