Saturday, December 7, 2013

Apple iPhone 4 16GB (White) - CDMA

Apple iPhone 4 16GB (White) - CDMA Verizon
✔SALE: 50% OFF
Apple iPhone 4 16GB White - CDMA Verizon...
3.7 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(131)
iPhone 4
Size 16 GB
CDMA Verizon phone only, does NOT have a SIM card slot
Price: $499.99
Deal Price: $250.99

I've been using the iPhone 4 (Verizon) for about a month now. Prior, I had an HTC Droid Incredible for 2 years and before that, a Blackberry Curve--so my vantage point for comparing the iPhone to other smartphones is pretty good.First APPEARANCE... the phone is sleek and beautiful. The materials Apple used for this phone put all of my previous phones to shame. They now feel cheap, like a dumpy car next to a Lexus. KEYBOARD: the phone has an excellent virtual keyboard--much better than the Androids. But, of course, there's nothing like an actual QUERTY keyboard. On the iPhone 4, I can type quickly and accurately most of the time. It doesn't have a built in mouse (like my Droid Incredible did), so you have less control of the cursor's position, but there is something wonderful about the screen that I can't describe. The auto-correct is also incredibly intuitive at fixing typos. WEB BROWSING: excellent but equal to the android. APP STORE: Apple charges for many of...
Upon activation, I discovered this phone, purchased as "NEW" -- had actually been used and in service for 18 months, according to serial number verification by Verizon. The owner of Top Shelf Electronics emailed me the following response:"Some of these devices have been activated before but remained in new condition. It does not mean the phone was used. It is impossible to get any never unactivated iPhone 4 for Verizon anywhere but Verizon itself."Please be aware that this vendor is selling used items as NEW
I love this phone. And I'm not an Apple fanboy, I've owned Androids and I've owned feature phones. Each have their pros and cons. Here's my list of likes and dislikes:Like:Reliable. I can count on this phone to not crash, restart, or otherwise fail. I turn it off once every few days, just so it gets reset every so often. I've never HAD to, though. It runs fluidly and smoothly, as intended. My Android didn't fare as well, with crashes and restarts as much as twice a day.Fast. Apps load and switch seamlessly. Camera loads in a second, so I can snap that shot before it passes.Battery. It literally lasts about 2 days with moderate use, if I didn't play on it so much I wouldn't doubt it'd last 3 days. It's fantastic to not worry about power management or if I have my charger with me.Camera: Shutter speed is fast, flash is bright, shots are clear and crisp. Video is 720p. Very nice!Apps: An app for every occasion. I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment