Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saddleback Leather MacBook Air

Saddleback Leather MacBook Air Sleeve Small Tobacco
Saddleback Leather MacBook Air Sleeve Small Tobacco...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5)
The perfect laptop sleeve that provides superior protection against bumps and butter fingers
ONE piece of full-grain leather, folded in half
Beautifully wedge-shaped, just like the Air itself
Fits the 13" MacBook Air
13 1/2" Tall x 9 7/8" Wide x 3/4" Deep
Deal Price: $97.00

Description
The MacBook Air sleeve is one piece of full-grain leather folded over and sewn. This simple design creates a natural wedge shape mirroring the shape of the machine. A hidden strip of neoprene provides shock protection along the folded edge. The thick stitched edge provides natural shock protection along the bottom and side.
The new macbook pro retina needed a carrying case. Fortunately the airbook sleeve fit my needs perfectly. First there was the friendly support that looked at the specifications and figured that it would fit an airbook sleeve. Ordering and shipping went smoothly. I was pleasantly surprised by the fast turnaround with regular shipping. I was travelling when it arrived. My wife, normally the patient one, opened the package and texted that it had arrived and it was beautiful.I got home to find it out on display. My macbook pro fit perfectly. I am extremely pleased with the fit and finish. The pride in workmanship shows. This is the second piece I have purchased from Saddleback and it wont be my last.
I highly recommend Saddleback leather sleeves. 100 years seems like a conservative estimate, I'll give it 150 years before it's discarded.
love the case. looks and works great. matches my saddleback ipad case perfectly as well. only concern is sliding the macbook in and out might scratch the computer but I don't think it will happen. would recommend anything saddleback.

No comments:

Post a Comment