Thursday, December 12, 2013

Be-ez LA robe for 13-Inch MacBook

Be-ez LA robe for 13-Inch MacBook Air - Black/Wasabi (100677)
Be-ez LA robe for 13-Inch MacBook Air - Black/Wasabi 100677...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(24)
Low Resilience Polyurethane (LRPu Technology)
Robe protection thickness: 5mm
Inner lip for maxium protection
Trendy, unique design
Stands alone or in your bag
No more scratches for your notebook
Deal Price: $60.15

Description
Initially designed for the Apple notebooks, LA robe is made in a soft, shape-memory material, ideal to dress your notebook in an original fashion while protecting it from mobile life worries.
Very nice looking case that fits the 2012 13" macbook air absolutely perfectly. I was a bit worried by Finch's review that there was excess space, maybe the design has changed since, as my case has no additional room, my naked air fits very snugly and does not move around at all. There is also a lip in my case that protects the macbook from the zip. As others have mentioned there is a tempurpedic-like feel to the case, it feels nice and has the added benefit that it forms 'finger indents' which helps provide additional grip for carrying around.Overall great fit, good looking and light case that has good protection for a reasonable price. The only little additional thing I would have liked is somewhere to store a USB pen.
I purchased this sleeve for my new (mid 2011) macbook air but found two main problems (I will be returning it):1. The sleeve itself has too much interior space for the mb air. There is approximately .25" in width and .5" in length extra space that allows the computer to move around inside the case. The seams are made of a pretty rough material and the first thing the computer would hit when shifting around inside. Therefore, I'm pretty sure this sleeve would wear the outside edges of the computer.2. The zipper rubs against the laptop unless you flip it up before using it. The previous reviews/photos seemed to indicate there was a lip there to protect the laptop but on the one I received it was no where near large enough to do any good. The very first time I used the case it made a scratching noise.On the other hand it does look okay. But for me, protection is more important than appearances.I uploaded some pictures to demonstrate...
Fits my MacBook 13" with a plastic case on it feet well. I'm pleased. Much better protection than other plush cases I've used. High quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment