Friday, December 6, 2013

Audible Rush Jam-Pac Premium -

Audible Rush Jam-Pac Premium - World's Best Sound Bicycle Speaker System - AND Handlebar Bag - for iPhone , iPod , Android Smartphone , and MP3
Audible Rush Jam-Pac Premium - World's Best Sound Bicycle Speaker System - AND Handlebar Bag - for iPhone , iPod , Android Smartphone , and MP3...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(12)
EASILY THE BEST SOUND QUALITY IN BICYCLE SPEAKERS- World's only digital 12-volt amp and high-output speakers for bikes
Speaker system hidden inside weather resistant handlebar bag with quick-release- Holds wallet, keys, book, light jacket...
Holds player front-and-center- Provides full access to player through touch-screen compatible clear film- Fits all iPhones, iPods, MP3 players and most Android phones
Rechargeable 3,000 mAh Lithium Ion for 9+ hours play at high volume- Automatic power down
Supports your phone's hands-free and GPS navigation features
Deal Price: $159.95

Description

USE ALL OF YOUR SMARTPHONE
Play MP3s, listen to Internet Radio (Pandora), Navigate with GPS, talk handsfree (features depend on phone compatibility).

EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY
The Jam-Pac simply delivers the worlds best sound quality (and loudest at 97dB max output) on a bike! 12-volt car stereo digital amp, volume control and over-sized stereo speakers. High dynamic range, rich and deep distortion-free. Up-front speakers aimed at ears for solid stereo image and less spill-over to nearby riders.

CARRY YOUR VALUABLES
Bag carries wallet, keys, book or light jacket. Mounts on handlebars with high quality quick release. Carry at break time with handle or detachable shoulder strap.

WORKS WITH VIRTUALLY ANY PLAYER OR PHONE
Touch screen compatible clear cover protects MP3 player or phone up to 5.43" (138mm) x 2.83" (72mm) x 0.75" (19mm).

RUGGED
Luggage quality durable nylon fabric, weather resistant construction.

DESIGNED AND BACKED BY AUDIBLE RUSH
The Jam-Pac Premium was designed for your bike by us. That's all we do, speaker systems for bicycles. Sure, you can use our speakers off bike, but that's not what we are about as a company. If you ever need support, we respond the same day or often within an hour. We have a FREE extended 1 year warranty when you register and all products are covered by our 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. We're not a distributor, we make Audible Rush products and we stand by them.

Product documentation includes liability release notice.

This is the first product I've ever reviewed on Amazon, and not because I am somehow affiliated with the company, as one skeptical reviewer implied, but because I'm really happy with it.I've had mine for almost a year now and I blast it all over New York City, and yes, I can hear it above the traffic. These are the best (and loudest) bike speakers I ever had, and I've had a lot of them. I love the pouch too, where I keep a small camera because I'm always riding by something worth photographing. (This is Manhattan, after all.)But not only is the product great, the customer service is sterling! When I moved my Jam-Pac to my new bike and needed to replace part of the mount, they sent it free and fast. And when Audible Rush improved their design, they sent me a DIY upgrade kit - unsolicited and absolutely free. And now, today, when I broke the charger, I emailed to ask if it was possible to buy a new one, say, at Radio Shack - and in less than a half hour they...
The Jam-Pac sat on my wish list for almost a year. I commute to work by bike (about 15 miles round trip), as well as bike for pretty much everything else - going to movies, bars, shopping, visiting friends, etc. But I thought for certain that I could find a decent sound system for my bike without spending $150+. It seemed like a lot, when the smallish surround sound system I have for my home computer cost about $150.But with spring around the corner, I decided to go for it. Very happy.Installation: while the illustrated instructions weren't entirely helpful (dark pictures that appeared to be photocopies of photocopies), installing would be easy for anyone who has ever attached a basket to a bike handle. Throw on your spacers, tighten some screws, attach a safety cable ... and done. I do wish the included Hex Wrench were easier to handle (it's tiny), but it got the job done.Ease of use: Great. Headphone jack into phone, turn on Jam-Pac, adjust volume...
Originally i wrote: All the 4 reviews are a few days apart and very similar. Sometime at Amazon should look into that. I'm buying the product anyway but if these reviews are bull I'm returning it.So, i bought the product. Actually it's not bad at all, indeed i'd say its pretty good. I wouldn't quite say hifi, but the sound is pretty good and definitely much bigger than the size of the product. The volume is indeed loud, you'll have no issue to hear it at all. I've been using it around 7 hours or 5 days now, maybe more, and i haven't had a recharge yet. I'd have just two complaints: 1) it's a bit on the expensive side though it does do what it says it does that's for sure 2) you shouldn't have to pay more for a higher spec product to charge your phone since it's just a connector from the battery which given point 1 ought to be included in the price of $160 in any case. Paying even more is not acceptable so i didn't pay more because its cheaper just to carry a spare battery...

No comments:

Post a Comment