Wednesday, December 25, 2013

JVC KD-HDR61 Single Din In-Dash

JVC KD-HDR61 Single Din In-Dash CD/MP3 Radio Receiver With USB And Pandora App Control Through iPhone and Built-In HD Radio
✔SALE: 58% OFF
JVC KD-HDR61 Single Din In-Dash CD/MP3 Radio Receiver With USB And Pandora App Control Through iPhone and Built-In HD Radio...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(4)
JVC KD-HDR61 Single Din In-Dash CD/MP3 Receiver
Built-in HD RadioTM tuner
USB 1A connection charges devices quicker
Built-in iPod control
Control PANDORA while your iPhone's connected
Price: $199.95
Deal Price: $84.99

Description
JVC KD-HDR61 Single Din In-Dash CD/MP3 Radio Receiver With USB And Pandora App Control Through iPhone and Built-In HD Radio Features: JVC KD-HDR61 Single Din In-Dash CD/MP3 Receiver Built-in HD RadioTM tuner USB 1A connection charges devices quicker Built-in iPod control Control PANDORA while your iPhone's connected works with Android app for gesture control over music playback Cuilt-in MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels) Separated Variable Color display Remote control CEA-2006 Compliant RMS Power Output 20 watts Peak Output 50 watts RMS Power Bandwidth 20-20kHz Preamp Outputs 6-channel Sub Preamp Outputs Preamp Voltage 2.5 volts Display Color Variable Key Button Color Variable EQ Bands 3 Wireless Remote Steering Wheel Control Compatible Adapter required AUX Input Front/Rear USB Input Front Memory Card Slot USB memory Optional Bluetooth Compatible HD Radio Built-in iPhone and iPod Compatibility FM Sensitivity 11.3 dBf European Tuning Seek/Scan
I bought this to replace a KD-HDR50 that died after four years, six months (decent run).There are a lot of radios available - I just need to figure out the bundle of features I wanted. Onboard HD, USB input, aux input, MP3, WMA, and 50*4 amp are features I wanted. My decision came down to a Pioneer (forget model), KD-AHDR65, and KD-HDR61.This JVC unit edged out the Pioneer because it has a better equalizer and a much better user manual. Pioneer should have someone whose first language is English write or proofread the manuals :)The KD-HDR61 beat the KD-AHDR65 for price. The KD-AHDR65 is a current JVC offering that has the same specs as the KD-HDR61, but is supposed to be better for some reason. Maybe it has gold plated contacts??? Did JVC make a new face plate and call it a premium Arsenal line product????KD-HDR61 is one or two years old, so it is a great price that is $20 to $60 less than 2014 offerings.The 12 band pro...
I've been using HD radios since about 2004 and my old HDR1 was getting pretty old and I decided to upgrade. I was looking for another JVC since I had been really happy about their previous HD offerings. The HDR61 for it's low cost exceeded by wildest expectations.The unit will retain the HD2 channel when powered off so you don't have to retune to an HD2 when jumping back in the vehicle. The color settings on the display are excellent, you can make it match virtually any dashboard color. Also, the intensity can be lowered way down for night driving.I love the dual external inputs as I use the rear input for my stand-alone XM tune and then I use the front for my Blackberry. The USB port is great for my iPad or iPod!
I first bought a Pioneer for my wife's car and returned it because the radio reception stunk.The reception and sound quality with this unit was excellent. It plays nice with my iPhone and Pandora. I connect it directly with the usb and it charges my phone while I drive. I had a decent JVC in my car and I bought a second one of these so I could use Pandora.Also, you can preset alternate HD stations with this unit. With my old one, I had to go to a station I didn't like and wait 5 seconds before I could switch to the HD3 station that I do like. HD Radio is free and significantly underrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment