Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pong Rugged Case for iPhone 5,

Pong Rugged Case for iPhone 5, Stone White with Gold Reveal
Pong Rugged Case for iPhone 5, Stone White with Gold Reveal...
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(8)
Redirect wireless energy through built-in antenna technology
Transmits Stronger Signal, up to 32%, compared to other cases
Increases Range up to 15% compared to other cases
Reduces exposure to wireless energy (SAR) by up to 79% below FCC limit
Proven in independent labs certified by the FCC
Deal Price: $69.99

Description
The new Pong Case does what no other case can-- it redirects wireless energy away from you for performance and protection. Compared to other cases, Pong can transmit stronger signal, increase range, and protect you by reducing your exposure to wireless energy. A patented, wafer-thin antenna inside the case pairs automatically with your phone when you snap it on. Pong cases are tested and proven in the same indepedent labs that test devices for government certification using U.S. (FCC), European (CE), Canadian (IC) and Australian (ACA) government standards.
To start, I've been using the Otterbox Commuter case for over 2 years on both my iPhone 4s and the new 5s. Otterbox Commuter is the PERFECT case, but I am more concerned about reducing radiation than having "the perfect case". So the Pong case is replacing my Otterbox Commuter which is going up on eBay. So that's what brought me to the Pong case. Anyways, I purchased the Otterbox case from their website and it was shipped within a week in a bubble wrap envelope.Construction: Unlike the 2 piece Otterbox Commuter case, the Pong case is one piece. The iPhone fits snug inside. Quality of the case is surprisingly excellent, with the materials feeling better and more solid than the Otterbox case. The side of the case are a medium density rubber material with a soft feel. The back of the case is a hard plastic, but also with a soft rubber feel. The case in hand just feels "right". While I appreciate "advertising" the antenna on the back, it seems to be a good place for dust and...
I got this case after a friend referred me to the pong website. I often get headaches from my phone and I am worried about radiation exposure. I could tell an immediate difference I haven't had a headache from talking on the phone since, and it's prob been about 2 months. Also I travel to the mountains often and places I usually had no service I now have 1 or two bars and even on 1 bar it's clear. It's much sturdier than I thought it would be. I've dropped it out of my jeep and face down on tile on accident and it was fine. The only bad thing is you must use an apple charger or it won't fit. Headphone opening is fine though.
I had the suspicion that my corporal tunnel finger problem, also known as a trigger finger as it clicks open or closed, was caused by irritation from radiation generated by the iPhone. My wife and I use the phones for research, email, and more, so we ordered the Pong covers for our iPhone 5s. After two days, the improvement was noticeable. Our hands continue to improve. I know that such a small sample size means virtually nothing objectively, but I post this for anyone who has finger pain and frequently uses their iPhone for extended periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment