Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Apple iPhone 5s, Gold 16GB

Apple iPhone 5s, Gold 16GB (Unlocked)
✔SALE: 38% OFF
Apple iPhone 5s, Gold 16GB Unlocked...
3.5 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(84)
4.0-inch Retina display
A7 chip with M7 motion coprocessor
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
8MP iSight camera with True Tone flash and 1080p HD video recording
Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20 and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Price: $1199.00
Deal Price: $750.00

Description
A chip with 64-bit architecture. A fingerprint identity sensor. A better, faster camera. And an operating system built specifically for 64-bit. Any one of these features in a smartphone would make it ahead of its time. All of these features in a smartphone make it an iPhone that's definitely ahead of its time.
I ordered the new iPhone 5s to unlocked, paid more money for it, but they sent me a locked phone. I am travelling and very sad my phone does not work.
WARNING OVERPRICING FOR THIS DEVICE THIS DEVICE SELLS UNLOCKED FOR 650 FOR 16GB, 750 FOR 32GB, AND 850 FOR 64GB AND THE PHONE COMES LOCKED WITH CARRIER
A little history on my situation. I just upgraded from a Blackberry Storm 2. My wife has an iPhone 5 and previously had a Motorola Droid 2. These are the phones that I can compare to, so keep that in mind when reading my review.My first impression out of box was that the phone was beautiful. I seriously didn't even want to touch it. I debated between space gray and white silver. I ultimately chose white silver because my wife has a black iPhone 5 and everything electronic I have is black. I though white was refreshing and if I can always put a case on to make it any color I want. I am so happy I chose white. It really makes the phone look fresh - sorry that is the best word I can find to describe it. The colors on the screen pop against the background. It doesn't show finger prints as much as my wives black phone.I got a clear case for the phone that just adds to the appearance. It also protects it from scratches and drops. In my opinion a case is required for...

No comments:

Post a Comment