Sunday, December 1, 2013

LifeProof nuud Series Case for

LifeProof nuud Series Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Black/Smoke
✔SALE: 28% OFF
LifeProof nuud Series Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Black/Smoke...
3.4 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(44)
The thinnest, lightest, most functional all-protective iPhone 5 case ever made
Screenless technology lets you touch your iPhone 5s actual touchscreen
Fully submersible to 6.6 feet
Price: $89.99
Deal Price: $64.98

Description
Featuring Life Proof's nude screen less technology -the first of its kind in a smartphone case nude protects iPhone 5 from plunges and fumbles while keeping the screen open for direct touch. That’s right, you can touch your iPhone 5’s touchscreen because touchscreen are meant to be touched.
Update #2: Better and better! One of the annoying items about having a waterproof case is the headphone jack must be covered. LifeProof covers it with a screw in plug that seals up the hole. Life Proof includes a screw in headphone adapter so if you drop you phone in the sink (lake, ocean, toilet, etc,) with your headphones connected, the case is sealed. Excellent but what do you do with the plug? With the Fre case, there was a small plastic unit attached to the screw-in extension that would allow you to store the plug. Not bad, but you could still lose the plug leaving a hole in your waterproof case. Now here's the better part: the iPhone Nuud case uses a thin plastic strap that attached the plug permanently to the phone. The strap molds itself to the lower left corner and you do not know its there until you unscrew the plug. Great design and one more reason that LifeProof is (IMHO) the best waterproof case on the market. (One more comment after reading some of the other reviews...
Life Proof Nuud Is a well built and solid case. I purchased the Black Nuud directly from LifeProof.com with a 10% discount I found online which ended up tallying the price to about the same of the fre case. The case got to me in about a week.They're were many questions I had about the case which I couldn't find before I bought it, so here are the answers to the questions right here.1. Is the case compatible with iOS7?: Yes both the control center pulled up from the bottom of the screen is easily accessible as well as the notification center from the top of the screen. Also in Safari, going forward and back pages by swiping from the side edge of the screen is also easily accessible.2. How big is the headphone jack?: The headphone jack is only big enough to fit the apple ear pod headphones when the life proof headphone adapter is not inserted. This means that the whole headphone jack on the apple ear pod fits in, which is the size of the white part...
I have heard so many great things about this case and REALLY wanted it to work. I went to Best Buy to get the Life proof original case but saw the Nuud display. Like the other review it was not in yet so I waited. I went to a different Best Buy and purchased the case. I did the water test as suggested and when I took the case apart I felt a small amount of water on the insert. As instructed I went online to the Life Proof website. I ended up calling Lifeproof to inform them of the leak or find out what I needed to do to prevent this. The support rep from Lifeproof asked me for the serial number on the front and on the back case. I found the serial number on the front case but there wasn't one on the back case. The rep informed me that she had others call and say there wasn't a serial number on the back case and she put me on hold. She came back to the phone and said that she couldn't send me a replacement case because there was no serial number on the back case. So I took...

No comments:

Post a Comment