Saturday, June 8, 2013

Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) - AT&T

Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) - AT&T
✔SALE: 24% OFF
Apple iPhone 4 16GB Black - AT&T...
3.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(122)
Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) - AT&T
Price: $500.00
Deal Price: $383.99

Description
ATT iPhone 4 16GB, used in very good condition, no scratches. Want to upgrade to new phone
I have one and my son had to have one. I have been supporting Apple since 1983 and they now have all #1 products. The nice thing about this is you have lots of options with AT&T. We use the pay as you go plan, no 3g and we get online at hot spots which are everywhere these days. No need to spend that extra cash if you don't need to. The 4 still is new enough to get all of the upgrades from Apple too. All that I can say is that it is a great phone or as I sometimes call it my mini ipad. I use it more than I use my computer these days. I will make one recommendation, if you buy one, get "The Otter Box case" as it will save your phone from lots of damage and breakage.Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) - AT&TAfter 3 weeks the camera stopped working and music would go on and off and loose calls left and rightI am sending it...
Phone waa a great purchase, was in great condition no scratches came in an iphone 4 box which was a nice touch.
If your an Apple customer you'll love it , just like new , no scratches or appearance of usage .Be sure to have your sim card ready for it ... Comes in box with all accessories needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment