Sunday, June 23, 2013

WD My Book for Mac 3TB External

WD My Book for Mac 3TB External Hard Drive Storage Mac File Backup
WD My Book for Mac 3TB External Hard Drive Storage Mac File Backup...
4.7 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(32)
Ultra-Fast USB 3.0 connectivity
Compatible with Apple Time Machine
Password protection with hardware encryption
Formatted for Mac OS X
Deal Price: $119.68

Description
My Book for Mac desktop hard drive features ultra-fast USB 3.0 connectivity, is formatted for Mac, compatible with Apple Time Machine and offers password protection with hardware encryption.
Inexpensive. Been using my first one HEAVY for 6 month with nary a whimper so I bought a second. Works nicely with my Mac network. Transfers are quick and not a single glitch so far.
Just plug it in and put stuff on it. I ran out of room on my HD so I bought this to use and also backed up my I-Tunes library. Great price.
I have only had this HD for about 2 months! I have the USB 3.0 version. It is extremely fast and quiet. I hesitated before purchasing because I was never a fan of Western Digital, but after I started reading the reviews and decided to take a chance. Excellent HD, I purchased a second drive to compliment this drive!
recommend it
gsm phones with android
Notebooks, netbooks, ultrabooks, laptops

No comments:

Post a Comment