Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner for

Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner for PC and Mac (PA03656-B005)
✔SALE: 15% OFF
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner for PC and Mac PA03656-B005...
4.6 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(275)
Compatible with PC and Mac
Blazing 25ppm color scanning
50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Built-in GI microprocessor
PC-less scanning to iOS and Android mobile devices
Price: $495.00
Deal Price: $424.99

Description
The ScanSnap iX500 provides users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risk associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or office. The perfect productivity tool, use this sheet-fed scanner for PC and Mac to quickly digitize stacks of documents into searchable PDF files at the touch of a button.
This product works with Windows OS, MAC OS, IOS & Android.
**UPDATED**I've been using the previous model, the ScanSnap S1500 for almost 4 years now. I liked it so much that I bought a second one. To me, it completely transformed the concept of going paperless: from painful and time consuming to fun and even cool. If you have used a regular flat-bed scanner trying to go paperless, you probably know what I mean. I feel your pain. And this is coming from a hardcore paperless guy since 2001. Back then there weren't that many options.If you are reading these reviews, you probably already know that the S1500 is currently (January 2013) pretty much the gold standard in the automatic document feeder (ADF) scanner consumer market with excellent user friendly software, pretty fast, reliable, built like a tank, excellent optical quality and on top of that you get the standard version of Adobe Acrobat (worth alone >$100). Not that it is a cheap scanner but compared to other consumer-grade ADF scanners it is a good deal, and like most things...
I'll start out by saying that I've been the proud owner of a Fujitsu S1300 scanner for the past two years. I have gone almost completely paperless at home through a combination of scanning to Evernote and Dropbox and haven't looked back since. The quality and convenience of my previous scanner was unmatched over the last couple years, but there had always been some items on my wish list.Enter the iX500I really believe this to be the end-all-be-all as far as scanners is concerned. I'll try to go through this review in a logical fashion.Purchase/InstallI actually received this unit on the first day it was released due to a connection I had (always love to be one of the first to have something). Bringing it home and unpacking it was familiar as this is my 3rd Fujitsu scanner (s1300 and s1300i for my parents) and setup was straight-forward. The install file on my MacBook was large, as usual, but took little time and was up and running. One of the...
This is the most effusive review I've ever written. This product will blow you away.I've had it only one week. So far I've cleaned out over 250 pounds of paper files from my once-clogged office. Everything is now filed in Evernote. It's backed up locally and in the cloud - and instantly searchable and accessible.I've had Neat Receipts for years. Gave it up after losing 5 months of receipts (poof - gone). When looking for another solution I stumbled into the Fujitsu S1500 and it's rabid following (they are like groupies - and now I see why). After a ton of additional research (check out the many YouTube videos and reviews here on Amazon), I was about to order the 1500....then...As I was about to buy it, Fujitsu announced this new machine; the iX500. It's not inexpensive, but based on the strong recommendations for its predecessors, I took the plunge. Amazon did not even have a picture of it up yet - but they took the order and shipped a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment