Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Apple iPhone 4S 64GB White FACTORY

Apple iPhone 4S 64GB White FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM New International Version Shipped with i-cloud
Apple iPhone 4S 64GB White FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM New International Version Shipped with i-cloud...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(2)
Display - 640 x 960 pixels, 3.5 inches (~330 ppi pixel density)
Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
Internal Memory - 64GB storage, 512 MB RAM
Camera - 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
CPU - Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
Deal Price: $699.99

Description
This Brand New iphone 4S 64GB White phone comes in Original box with all Original accessories in the box. This Apple iphone 4s is Factory Unlocked for any GSM and will work with any GSM network in the world.
I just love this phone! It has everything I need! Only miss the inteligent SMS writing I had on my old Sony but that can be easily forgiven! Also this has been my best friend since I broke my right hand because it is very easy to write with my left hand also! I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Lost my phone in thye atlanta airport and had to buy another international phone. I got it here and it has been a great buy it had everything that the seller said and I have been very pleased with how it works. Very good phone to have does everything the Iphone 5 does without the price increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment