Thursday, June 20, 2013

Femme Hard Case Cover for iPhone 5

Femme Hard Case Cover for iPhone 5 - Femme Romantic Collection (White Floral Lace)
Femme Hard Case Cover for iPhone 5 - Femme Romantic Collection White Floral Lace...
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(3)
Compatible Model: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and Unlocked versions of Apple iPhone 5 (Phone not included). Does not fit the iPhone 4 4S, 3, 2, 1.
Material: Hardshell polycarbonate case to provide protection from accidental drops, bumps, and scratches.
Functionality: Exquisite craftsmanship and decorative beauty to accentuate the phone's natural beauty. Accessibility to all ports, camera, and buttons without removing case.
MiniSuit Keychain Cleaner Included
Deal Price: $65.48

Description
Being pretty feels so good. Slip on this amazing Femme Hardshell Case, from the new Femme Romantic Collection, made for Apple iPhone 5. Be instantly stylish and sleek while giving ultimate protection to your new electronic gadget. This case cover is made from polycarbonate material, and provides reliable protection from accidental bumps, scratches, and drops. Precision cut-outs allow accessibility to all jacks, ports, and buttons. The unique designs on the back serves to accentuate the beauty of your device, while implementing smart style and chic character. Don't let your phone go out naked any longer, and accessorize with a Femme Hardshell Femme case today!
I am in love with this case! Case is high quality - fits the phone perfectly and stays on (haven't had it fall off, and if anything it would probably be difficult to try to take it off frequently). I purchased the black design - when it first came and I saw it in the packaging I was worried the beautiful design would just be "painted" on and might easily be scratched, but once I took it out I was pleased to see that the design is fully integrated in the case and is not some flimsy paint or decal. I also love the fat that this case leaves the bottom port and headphone jack fully accessible, so I never have to remove the case to use it with "non-apple" accessories and headphones like I had to do with my old bumper-style case. I love that this design is the perfect balance between being black and sleek and also very feminine and girl. So pretty!!
I received this as a present from my boyfriend and it's so beautiful! The only thing is that there isn't a lip on the front of the phone that helps to protect the front. But that's minor. I just love this case and it came with a screen protector! Love love love it! :)
I purchased this case for my 19 year old daughter. She loves it! She says it's better protection for her iphone 5 than the "skin type" covers. It also doesn't fall off like the cover she purchased at the mall kiosk. Additionally, it looks really gorgeous. Highly satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment