Thursday, June 13, 2013

STM Velo Padded Laptop Shoulder

STM Velo Padded Laptop Shoulder Bag with Integrated iPad/Tablet Pocket for 13-Inch MacBooks/Laptops (dp-4003-01)
✔SALE: 34% OFF
STM Velo Padded Laptop Shoulder Bag with Integrated iPad/Tablet Pocket for 13-Inch MacBooks/Laptops dp-4003-01...
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(11)
Front fleece lined drop pocket for phone, iPod or sunglasses
Back slip pocket for paperwork and zippered option to slip over a luggage handle
Unique side-entry laptop protection compartment lined with super plush corduroy and high density foam
Large main compartment for paperwork with soft nylex lined tablet/e-reader pocket
Multiple organizer pockets for chargers, cords, memory devices, keys, wallet, travel docs, etc.
Fits 13-Inch Screens
Price: $99.99
Deal Price: $66.20

Description
The perfect solution for the everyday commute. Travel by bike, auto, plane or train, the Velo completely organises even the most complicated day. Main fabric: 300D water-resistant micro ripstop polyester. Lining: STM plush power corduroy lining. Laptop space: 13.2 x 9.6 x 1.6 Inches/33.5 x 24.5 x 4 cm. External bag dimensions: 18.5 x 13.8 x 6.7 Inches/47 x 35 x 17 cm. Weight: 2.4 lbs/1.1 kg
I was searching high and low for a quality laptop brief that was made to hold my 13" Macbook Air and iPad. I've had several Timbuk2 bags that partially filled the bill, but I was always left wanting a little more. I've tried several Tumi bags, but these always tended to be too large for a smaller laptop and I was having to pack items around the computer to keep it from flopping around. I absolutely love the side entry for the laptop on the STM Velo bag, it's super easy to access and the padding is second to none for a laptop compartment. It fits my 13" Macbook air like a glove, but would provide enough room for the standard Macbooks as well. The interior compartments provide ample room for expansion but allow the case to be compact should you not fill all pockets to the brim. I think the buckles on this bag provide a much more secure closure than the hook and loop type found on many of the other bag options of this size. One unique feature of this bag is the clean,...
I love this bag! This is extremely well made and perfect for traveling. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would buy an STM bag again. Highly recommended.
Great bag, my 13 inch Sony Vaio fits perfectly and is well padded. It has varietyof other pockets and pouches for other items. The zippers are of good quality as is the fabric. If I ever need any sort of bag again, STM Bags will be the first place that I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment