Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jackery Bar 5600mAh (Orange)

Jackery Bar 5600mAh (Orange) External Battery Pack Portable Power Bank Charger (Premium Samsung Battery Cell and Aluminum Enclosure Design) with 5V/2.1A Output and built-in Flashlight for Apple: iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS, iPad 4 3 2, iPad Mini, iPod (Apple Cable Required); Most Android Phones: Samsung ...
✔SALE: 20% OFF
Jackery Bar 5600mAh Orange External Battery Pack Portable Power Bank Charger Premium Samsung Battery Cell and Aluminum Enclosure Design with 5V/2.1A Output and built-in Flashlight for Apple:...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(73)
The world's smallest external rechargeable battery with 2.1A output for fast charging; Fits easily into any bag or pocket; Compact Size: 3.8 x 1.8 x 0.9 inches; Weight: 5.4 ounces; Output: USB DC 5V 2.1A; Compact, portable & stylish design; Easily fits into your bag to provide instant power; PERFECT for long plane flights, road trips, or whenever you need to charge your mobile devices wherever you are.
High Capacity, 5600mAh rechargeable power capacity with 2.1A output. Add 22 hours of talk time or 2-3 full charges to your iPhone 5 / 4 / 4S / 3G / 3GS; 1-2 charges for Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, 200+ hours audio playback, or 200% - 300% to the battery life of most mobile phones.
Samsung Grade A cell and premium microchips ensure high quality; Premium aluminum case; Secured battery safety with 4 layers of smart safety protection circuit; Advanced power lock technology with standby time up to 6 months after fully charged. 500+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
Convenient flashlight updated to prevent accidental activation: lights only after pressing the power button twice; 3 LED status of charge indicators to indicate the charging and discharging process.
Package includes: 1 Jackery Bar External Battery, 1 premium Micro USB to USB 2.0 cable? Visit www.jackeryusa.com for more details
Price: $49.95
Deal Price: $39.95

Description
About Jackery® Bar:
Jackery® Bar is is the smallest portable external battery with 2.1A output designed to extend mobile device's battery life. It features high-energy density, fast charging speeds, compact design, and smart safety protection circuit, making it the most reliable on-the-go power companion. With an affordable price and great Jackery customer service, we believe you will enjoy your mobile life more than ever.

Popular Compatible Models:
Apple: iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS / iPod (Apple cable required)
HTC: One X, S, V / Sensation, Sensation XE XL / EVO 4G / Radar 4G / Inspire 4G / Vivid 4G / Wildfire S / ThunderBolt / Incredible 2 S / Rezound / Desire X, C, V, HD, S, Z
Samsung: Galaxy S4 S3 / Galaxy Note 2 / Galaxy S2 I9100 / Galaxy S I9000 / Verizon Galaxy S3 I535 / AT&T Galaxy S3 I747 / Sprint Galaxy S3 L710 / T-Mobile Galaxy S3 T999 / T-Mobile Galaxy S2 T989 / AT&T Galaxy S2 I777 / AT&T Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 / Galaxy Nexus / Galaxy Note / Focus S / Infuse
Motorola: Droid Razr, Bionic / Atrix 2 / Triumph
LG: Nexus 4, Optimus 4X, 2X, V, S, T, 3D, 7
Nokia: Lumia 920 900 710 800 / N8 / N9
Others: Blackberry Torch Curve 9900 9360 9320 / Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, X10 / PSP / Nook Color / MP3 MP4 MP5 / GoPro

Jackery Bar Spec:
-- Performance for iPhones: 200%-300% battery life
-- Input: 5V / 1A
-- Input charging time: 4-8h via Standard USB or AC adapter (not included)
-- Output: USB 5V 2.1A
-- Compact Size: 3.8 x 1.8 x 0.9 inches; Weight: 5.4 ounce
-- 18 months warranty
So far I like it a lot. It's small, slick and pretty light. I got it to replace a Mophie Juicepack powerstation that I've had to RMA twice in one year on extremely light use. I charged my Nexus 4 from 40% to 100% in around an hour and only took the jackery down one bar. I plugged it into my wife's ipad and it charged without the "not charging" message that you get with low power chargers or usb. I plan on using it for to keep my phone alive playing ingress so it should get pretty heavy use. Long term I will see how the jackery holds up and update.Pros:1. Fast (2.1A) charging, lots of power storage.2. Will charge ipad without "not charging" message.3. Slick looking, small and light for what it does.4. Works (unlike my Mophie)Cons (these are all minor complaints)1. I like the thin cable that comes with it but wish it was longer.2. It would be nice if it came with instructions (my box didn't have any). It took me a while to...
I've had several battery packs, since smartphone batteries tend to drain rather quickly, and this is by far the best of them. I've used this while traveling to make sure that I always have access to my phone.There are a few points that make this stand out.1. Fast charging - Nearly as fast as plugging the phone into a wall socket and way faster than plugging it into a computer.2. Lots of juice - I got at least three full charges for my iPhone 5 before I had to recharge.3. Device agnostic - It's just a generic USB plug, this will work with any device as long as you have the cord. This is handy while traveling because I might need to charge my iPad or my iPhone (which annoyingly have different plugs at the moment...)
This a fantastic product that everyone with a mobile phone should get. I am promoting it to friends like I was a salesman. Friends and coworkers have a hard time handing it back over once I explain how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment