Tuesday, June 25, 2013

LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730

LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
✔SALE: 33% OFF
LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black...
4.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(1019)
LG Tone+ delivers enhanced audio and bass response and a host of calling features in a sleek, comfortable design
Built in apt-X technology reproduces CD quality sound over a Bluetooth connection
10 hours of listening/15 hours of talk time provide all day connectivity
Text Message reading through LG's BT reader Application for Android OS
Unique, around the neck, wearing style provides all day comfort and ease of use
Price: $79.99
Deal Price: $53.99

Description
The LG Tone+ (HBS-730) Wireless Stereo Headset delivers a high quality audio experience in stereo sound with the convenience of Bluetooth technology. Up to 15 hours of talk time and 10 hours of listening time keep you connected socially and musically while at home, at the office or on the go. Music and phone conversations sound better with enhanced audio and bass response that compliment a wide range of music genres. Built in apt-X technology reproduces CD quality sound over a Bluetooth connection when Tone+ is paired with a source device, i.e. smartphone or laptop, that can support it. Wear the LG Tone+ all day without realizing you have it on with its unique around-the-neck wearing style form factor and sleek design. Enjoy an active lifestyle with the convenience of the LG Tone+. A vibration will alert you of incoming calls and with the intuitive controls located on the neck strap, you can navigate between voice calls and music without having to touch your handset. Stay on top of your messages with LG's downloadable BT Reader Application (Android OS) available from Google Play that enables LG Tone+ to read your incoming text messages in real time. LG Tone+ has Advanced Multipoint capability which allows switching between active voice calls on two separate devices all from the built-in controls. With the integrated Microphone Mute function you can enable and disable the microphone while on an active phone call for added privacy. Noise Reduction and Echo Cancellation will help filter unwanted background noise and keep your conversation crystal clear. Combine all of the features and you have the ultimate headset for making and receiving calls or listening to your favorite tunes. The LG Tone+ is the perfect accessory to enhance your lifestyle.
I own both the 700 and 730 models. I purchased the 700 3 weeks ago and used it extensively. I love the 700. The sound is not stellar, but it isn't totally crappy. The sound lacks depth, like the difference between AM sound and FM sound, though not as extreme. The sound also distorts on the loud end. However, it worked great.The 730 has a few extra features that make it better, like the voice battery status and other messages. The sound is much better. The sound quality now rivals mid-tier phones that would please the average user who likes bass and mostly clear sound. It's full sound, but not audiophile quality. I am no audiophile and do have mild-medium hearing loss. I hate total flat response, anyway, even if it is "pure." I like good clean sound with a little extra nice, tight bass. Compared to my Bose QC15s, this is not too far off. I'd say this is pretty darn good for BT headphones. This would be worth the upgrade hands down if not for one big flaw.The...
I was asked to try out the LG TONE+ stereo headset. I have the previous version of the LG TONE and enjoyed that one but this one has really nice updates. The first one I noticed was a call clarity has gotten even better. The previous one was good too but this one is exceptional. I also like the fact that when you turn it on there is an automated voice telling you that the power is on and the battery level. This is nice when you are driving and you have it on your neck and flip the switch that you do not have to look to see whether the power is on or off. There is also the capability to have it speak to you your incoming text messages, and voice activated dialing. It is comfortable to wear and I had no problems pairing the Bluetooth to my phone. I use it at the gym when I am exercising and have no problems with it. I can't wear it running however since it bounces around but its perfect for the elliptical and weight training. The ear bubs that were on it were too big for my ears but it...
I generally do not review products but I was compelled to write a review about this one mainly because it is such a good headset and yet fails in the basic bluetooth function. I bought one, returned it and bought a second one that I will return soon.In this review I will analyze the entire product name and you will get a good idea of what to expect. This product is called "LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black". Here is my review of each portion of this title (not in order):Headset: The music and phone sound is REALLY great (even when biking). I struggled a bit with the ear piece sizes as I run, bike, and workout with these on. I finally settled for the smallest size but it still slips out once I start sweating or if it is raining/misting - not that big a deal when I am running but REALLY annoying when I am biking. The controls are accessible but not very easy to find when you are biking in the winter with gloves. The...

No comments:

Post a Comment