Saturday, September 1, 2012

Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB - Unlocked

Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB - Unlocked
✔SALE: 56% OFF
Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB - Unlocked
3.5 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(82)
8GB of internal storage
3.5in widescreen Multi-Touch Display
3MP Camera
802.11b/g Wi-Fi
Price: $550.00
Deal Price: $244.94

Description
iPhone 3GS 8GB Unlocked, ready to be used on any GSM carrier worldwide. You will receive an unlocked iPhone 3gs 8GB Black.
I ordered this iphone 3Gs 8gb which was supposed to be unlocked and jailbroken and it was! I was happy especially after being so skeptic from the other buyer reviews, I was happy to know that I actually got what I ordered. My seller was Ibuy NWA and they gave me the exact product that they described, it wasn't scratched up or cracked, it looked practically brand new to me. I am using it with my t-mobile sim card that I had previously used with my android unlocked phone, and it is working just perfectly! I haven't had any problems yet, in fact I am thrilled and really happy with my purchase! I would definitely recommend this to any other person who is looking to buying an unlocked/jailbroken iphone that isn't terribly expensive. :) (This is also my first iphone)
Well, I actually bought this phone from FGS Trading, I'm very very happy because it arrived in less time that I expected.This phone is for my son he loves apple products and i saw it and touched it and I'm very glad with this seller cause it really is a factory unlocked iPhone there was no problem with the other companies and the box was with the factory plastic wrap.I would really buy again with this seller I'm very happy.PS: The best phone I've ever seen.Congrats FGS Trading.
I bought the phone from abe-123 vendor. I bought this for the wife because she loved her last iPhone. The delivery was fast, a lot faster then I expected. The only problem is that when she got it, it was stuck in recovery mode right out of the box, and nothing she did would get it unstuck. She went to the AT&T store and they couldn't do anything about it either. Now she has to send it back to Apple, which thank goodness it is still covered under warranty. So Apple is sending a replacement phone for her.I understand I might have gotten one faulty phone out of several, but that is why I gave it a 3 out of 5, because I have to get a replacement phone for the one I just bought and didn't get to use once. I'm not going to blame the vendor at this point, because I know not every item will be functioning perfectly like it should

No comments:

Post a Comment