Saturday, September 22, 2012

PDair Leather case for Apple New

PDair Leather case for Apple New MacBook Air 11'' *2010 Version* - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black)
PDair Leather case for Apple New MacBook Air 11'' *2010 Version* - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black)
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5)
100% Handmade with Genuine Leather.
A4 Paper Slots available
Opening and closure with magnetic studs
White stitch finishing which makes the case look stylish, handy and innovative
Deal Price: $139.99

Description
100% Handmade with Genuine Leather. A4 Paper Slots available; Opening and closure with magnetic studs; White stitch finishing which makes the case look stylish, handy and innovative.
Received this leather portfolio today and am quite pleased. This product fits the 11" MacBook Air perfectly. Tired of purchasing cases for my Apple iPad and MacBooks that claim to be real leather only to discover they are a poor substitute. While this is an expensive case, the leather is high quality and instead of buying two or three cheaper cases looking for one I'm happy with, I spent the money and received a case I will be happy with for a long time.
This I must say is a great piece. I love it and it is very executive and smart. It protects my MacBookAir from any damage and I carry it to meetings and it just looks the perfect mach for the computer. It looks pretty strong and I hope to keep it for as long as my mac works and is in use
It took quite a while to receive, but I was happy with the case when I opened it up. The leather is very soft and well constructed with perfectly sewn white stitching. Your Macbook Air 11" fits like a glove! The only thing I dislike about the case is that they stamped their PDair logo quite large on the front pocket, wish they would have made it a bit smaller. Overall worth the price, you will be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment