Tuesday, September 25, 2012

uNu Exera Modular Detachable

uNu Exera Modular Detachable Battery Case for iPhone 4S 4 - Black/Black (Fits All Versions of iPhone 4S/4)
✔SALE: 20% OFF
uNu Exera Modular Detachable Battery Case for iPhone 4S 4 - Black/Black (Fits All Versions of iPhone 4S/4)
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(26)
Innovative Detachable design: Double the battery life for iPhone 4 4s without adding bulk.
Choices of 8 Color bumpers, choices of black and white back house. A distinct and stylish case for everyone.
1700mAh Swappable Battery Module, which enables unlimited power with addtional battery cells (sold separately)
Exera adds additional 7 hours of talk time, 10 hours of music time, 6 hours of web browsing, and 270 hours standby.
Smart charging switch. Accurate remaining power indicator. 1 Full year warranty from manufacturer.
Price: $99.99
Deal Price: $79.95

Description
EX-ERA Ð The era of exchange is here

The Ex-Era case has an edge as everything is exchangeable. You can
EX-change bumpers in a great selection colors to match your latest fashion accessories.
You can EX-change backcovers in any design to make the iphone as distinct as you. You can even
EX-change the battery module with a powerful uNu battery cell which powers up your digital life like a breeze. EX-ERA enables all possibility for your iPhone.

Double the battery life
Ex-Era can double the usage time for your iPhone 4 and 4S and helps users fully utilize their iPhone to complete daily tasks, such as Talk, web, text, video, music and gaming, without worrying about always having to recharge.

"Made for iPhone"
Featuring Apple's coveted "Made for iPhone" certification, this powerful smart battery case has passed various lab test to ensure safety and reliability

Detachable Design
The EX-Era case is designed to its minimum form factor, plus a 2 piece slide-on detachable design, Ex-Era will only add the bulk when you need extra juice

Swappable Battery
The Ex-Era features a swappable battery module. It enables endless power supply for your iPhone with additional batteries (purchased separately)

A Powerful Battery Case Or A Stylish Slim Case ?
The answer is "BOTH". Ex-Era comes with a ultra-thin back cover in either glossy white or matta black, which converts the bulky power case to a stylish slim case
Fully protected.
The durable and stylish case offers the full protection of a hard-shell case and will protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches, so your phone will look and function like new.

Fully functional.
Don't give up any iPhone features or functionality.With the Exera, you'll be able to easily access all of your controls, as well as speaker and microphone.
Since purchasing my iPhone 4S, my only (and persistent) complaint has been my favorite phone's anemic battery life. I was thrilled to receive the exera Case for review and now don't know how I ever did without it. The case drastically extends the phone's battery life. It is also sturdy and feels like solid protection for my investment. The fit is quite tight, which does keep me from removing the phone case except on very rare occasions. The battery pack does add thickness to the phone, but is not heavy and is well worth the extra bulk. Love it! Won't ever go without it with this phone!
I've never tried any other battery cases so can't compare, but I did think it was pretty cool overall.The first day I used it on a day when I just happened to not use my phone a lot, so of course it stayed at 100% all day.The second day I tried it...I didn't use it as much as I would on a normal day (checking Facebook and forums and email all day), but at 7:46p I was still at 79% battery life. My 3yo played with it for probably two straight hours (at least) and I did use it off and on. Normally by then I'd have definitely had to charge a time or two.The third day, I used the phone in a more normal manner--without the charging case on to start--and my battery was at 24% around 2:30p. I snapped the battery case on and now at 4:55 I'm at 95% battery. I'd say that's pretty good.It is neat. It does add a bit of heft to the phone (which would drive me nuts if I had to use it on a regular basis or leave it on all the time), but I can't compare...
This "uNu" is literally the best accessory I have every purchased for my iPhone, it does exactly what it says giving you double battery life in a single day. The only negative thing I can think of is that the case will usually only charge the phone to around 95% when it is completely dead, but that's not a lot to complain about, it's really is a "MUST HAVE" accessory for any iPhone owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment