Saturday, September 29, 2012

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S -

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Teal
LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Teal
2.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(3)
Protection-Fully sealed protection against minute dust particles & High degree of shock and impact protection.
Freedom-Mil-Spec protection that allows you to go anywhere, anytime, and do anything with carefree freedom
Beauty-Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16-Inch (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
Convenience-Weighs less than an ounce (28g)
Full Functionality-Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
Deal Price: $79.99

Description
Experience the freedom to surf, sing in the shower, ski, snowboard, work on construction sites and have true mobile freedom anywhere you go! Take your iPhone along, wherever life may take you. The Life Proof iPhone case delivers the highest level of waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof protection in an incredibly low profile a mere 1.5mm increase to each edge!
Lifeproof Case FAILED and now I have NO phone. Concerned if case is actually authentic. amazon can't do anything, Lifeproof can't do anything. Can anyone help? I don't need a replacment of a case for a phone that is no longer working.
It worked for about a month in the shower and rain. Then I took it to the pool today. The second I put it in the water, my phone was drenched. My phone is totally broken, and I used it correctly (I am positive) Please do yourself a favor and just buy an otter box.
I removed this item from my wish list because it said, sorry this item is currently unavailable and we don't no when or if this item will be put back up for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment