Thursday, September 20, 2012

Apple iPhone 4 32GB (Black) -

Apple iPhone 4 32GB (Black) - Verizon
Apple iPhone 4 32GB (Black) - Verizon
4.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(5)
iPhone 4
Size 32 GB
Deal Price: $489.99

Description
I have a black iPhone 4 for sell. I'm looking to get the new iPhone 5. I'm an Apple nut so I take very good care of my Apple devices because I love them. I have all of the original documentation and the original box. I even have the headphone still packaged up and unused so you won't have to think about my ear hygiene while using them.
Camera looks like I was standing in a cloud of smoke. I loved the camera on my old phone but this one is completely useless. I wouldn't buy another used phone ever.
While the phone was as described, it was not 'unlocked' as was touted. It was locked to AT&T. I had to pay to get it usable in my part of the globe. I would buy from this seller again.
This phone will grow on you. It is not only useful for making phone calls but serves as a mini computer and reference device for any number of tasks. It also allows you to carry with you the latest books and newspapers. It will not only lighten the amount of paper you might carry but will entertain you also.This device is highly recommended to anyone who is on the go and has no time to sit down at a desktop or lap to reference information.

No comments:

Post a Comment