Saturday, September 1, 2012

Verizon Apple iPhone 4S 32GB No

Verizon Apple iPhone 4S 32GB No Contract 3G WiFi Camera Global Smartphone
Verizon Apple iPhone 4S 32GB No Contract 3G WiFi Camera Global Smartphone
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(2)
This product has been carefully audited and is certified to be 100% functional.
This offer includes the following accessories 1. Battery 2. Battery Cover (if applicable) 3. Wall Charger
Deal Price: $559.99

Description
This device has been extensively tested, is fully functional, and ready for activation.
I must say that this was the best thing I've gotten off of Amazon to date. The 4S was in immaculate condition when I received it, and has held up to all standards that I've imagined. To top off the boot, after ordering, I contacted the seller and was told that they had noticed I had an APO address (deployed military). They told me that they had decided to put together a care package for me, and expedite shipping all for no charge! I was amazed! Quite literally the best customer-service one could ever hope for. Thank you so much for your help!
Battery, and Siri. Lets do this...SiriThe big fuss about the upgraded version of the iPhone 4, a personal assistant with a cleaver attitude and a way of making things easier in everyday life. Siri has made a huge impact on the iPhone family. Although, is Siri really worth being the focal point for upgrading from your previous iPhone 4? My answer, is no. Siri is helpful to have at hand, but it has its stubborn moments. Like asking it to play a song and having it reply "Playing songs by The Cab", then not playing a thing. Or when you need directions the most, its not able to take any requests at that time. What really bugs me the most is its understanding of what your saying. When I told Siri to play songs by the artist "Anberlin" in my library, it doesnt understand what im saying because the word "Anberlin", simply doesnt make sense and its not in the dictionary. Which is understandable, but very frustrating if you want it to play music from complicated Artist...

No comments:

Post a Comment