Friday, September 21, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) -

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) - Verizon
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) - Verizon
5.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(2)
iPhone 4S
Size 16 GB
Deal Price: $599.99

Description

The iPhone 4S is the follow-up to the very popular iPhone 4 and features a faster Apple A5 dual-core processor and better 8 megapixel camera. The iPhone 4S also features Siri - a new voice assistant heeding natural-language questions and commands, and taking dictation. Other features of this smartphone include a gorgeous 3.5-inch high-resolution display, full web browser, Bluetooth compatibility, iPod music player, Wi-Fi, and 16GB of of internal memory. The iPhone 4S also comes equipped with GSM, CDMA, and WCDMA modes for international use.



I had a droid phone and had lots of problems. Verizon swapped it out 3 times and the problems never ceased. Got this phone and love it. No problems, no glitches and have signal. Love it!!
I am ashamed to say I traded in my iPhone 4S because of the disappointing 3G speeds in my area because that phone was the most stable smartphone I've ever owned. No crashes, easier to use than Android's UI (user interface), and so much more customizable options available. Previously I owned a Motorola Droid Bionic and within the first month, the onscreen keyboard stopped working so I traded that in for an iPhone 4S. I chose the white one and was very pleased with it except for the consistently slow 3G speeds. That is the only problem I've had with Apple's iPhone 4S. I traded in my 4S about 3 months ago for this stupid Droid Razr and I have to say it's like night and day. Ever since the upgrade to ICS on the Razr, the network is noticeably bogged down, slow and my keyboard doesn't function properly once again! I am saving up right now to purchase another iPhone 4S. I would so much rather have that phone than this crappy Android. I'm serious. If you're an Android fan, you should...

No comments:

Post a Comment