Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SGP iPhone 4 / 4S Case Linear

SGP iPhone 4 / 4S Case Linear Blitz Series [Gun Metal]
SGP iPhone 4 / 4S Case Linear Blitz Series [Gun Metal]
4.1 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(8)
Deal Price: $2516.38

When looking for a new case for my phone, I focused entirely on appearance. This case caught my eye above and beyond most others. After receiving and installing the case, I can definitely say that it is very visually appealing. The metal backing adds a bit of class as does the apple logo cut-out. Great design. Others have commented on backflash issues with photos, but I installed the lens ring that came with the phone case and haven't noticed any issues with quality of pictures.The reason I reduced my rating to a 3 though is because of noted issues with reception. Again, this nothing that I had even considered when looking for a case, but this case definitely impacts reception. If you are always at locations where reception is excellant, you will probably have no issues with this case; however, if you frequently find yourself at places where reception is weak, you will notice it being even worse. To give an example, I am currently working at a client site and...
This product was exactly what I expected. The back plate is extremely well made and looks fantastic! It was also very easy to install. I just put the front screen/film cover on and it is super clear too (for now). I have heard it will loose it's luster, but only time will tell. This case seems perfect for those individuals who aren't prone to dropping or being rough with the device. I would hesitate to recommend this case for anyone who is looking for a seriously, heavy duty case that can withstand major impact. It is perfect for me because I get to sit in an office all day, and am only really concerned with protecting from scratches. I am not saying the case won't withstand more, but I am not willing to do a trial run either.The only reason I did not give this product a 5 is because of its effects on taking photos with flash. I sort of had an idea (from reading other reviews) that this could be an issue. You certainly notice it, but there are flash hoodies that come with...
Ok where to start?The back plate is made well and looks great but it loses 2 stars on the plastic bumpers that look easy to break. There all so in two colors. A dual gold for the top bumper and a dual silver for the bottom. It would have been nice if the colors matched the back plate. Easy to install and looks great on the iPhone4.

No comments:

Post a Comment