Thursday, September 20, 2012

Helix Loop - Iphone USB Charger

Helix Loop - Iphone USB Charger and Stand, Including Extension Cord, Car Charger and Wall Adapter
Helix Loop - Iphone USB Charger and Stand, Including Extension Cord, Car Charger and Wall Adapter
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(15)
Comes with a Car Charger, Wall Plugin and Extender! Save 50% with this bundle!
Portable and adjustable stand for your iPhone
Charge and sync your phone by connecting to USB
Holds your phone in place while driving
Adjust the height or placement as needed
Deal Price: $90.00

Description
HelixLoop is a flexible stand, sync, and charging cable for the iPhone. This stand is fully flexible to adjust however you need it. It can be used as a second screen, either vertical or horizontal. The ways to use it are endless, just use your imagination! You can even swing it around, it is strong enough to hold the weight of your phone! This means no more tangled cords and no more leaving your phone lying around waiting for your cat to throw it off the table or your toddler to steal it to play Angry Birds! This bundle includes a car charger, wall plugin and a 6 foot extender. Perfect for using Helix Loop wherever you might be. Save 50% off with this bundle, usually $90. Sold by HelixLoop.com
I got this a great price from KGB deals. One of the accessories got a little damaged from the shipping - Part of the packaging feel apart. The company quickly send me a label for the broken itemand I got my replacement in a few days. All works now. I use it all the time charging to my kitchen wall outlet while I am cooking.
I have a Galaxy and wish there was an android version. The cable is great, I use it for my Nano and Ipod
At first, I was a bit skeptical about the Helix Loop but looking at how strong and flexible this cable is I am now a believer. I can charge my phone on the wall and still be able to check emails and texts while watching football. As many of you, I also use my phone as my alarm clock and I can't tell you how many times the old charging cord got tangled with other cables and knocked stuff out from my night stand when trying to reach for the phone at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment