Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pink Case for iPhone 4/4S with

Pink Case for iPhone 4/4S with built-in storage space for credit cards/ID/money, by EYN (Everything You Need)
Pink Case for iPhone 4/4S with built-in storage space for credit cards/ID/money, by EYN (Everything You Need)
3.5 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(2)
Hinged back for built-in storage space, holds three bank cards and cash comfortably, comes with enclosed mirror
Fits all iPhone 4/4S devices, easy access to phone and all ports/controls, phone easily slides into case
Form-fit feature with lip protects face of phone leaving screen exposed for usage, made from high quality polycarbonate to protect phone and valuables, rubber coating for sleek finish and secure grip
Kickstand feature for watching videos and FaceTime chatting
Eyelit at top to attach wristlet for hands-free carrying, black wristlet included
Deal Price: $39.99

Description
The all-in-one protective phone case with hinged back for built-in storage that clicks shut and holds everything you need-cash, credit card, i.d.-securely in one place.
Need I say more? Was awesome while it lasted...3 weeks.Has a great storage area, as shown. I got it on OpenSkye, not Amazon, so I can't return. Very upsetting. The two small hinges at bottom to close the phone broke.
I bought one of these in each color. They are great cases: mirror, storage, money clip inside.Like the other reviewer, I had the hinge break on this one. However, I contacted the manufacturer (EYN) and they happily sent me a brand new case, and told me that the issue with the hinges had been remedied. I highly recommend contacting the manufacturer if you had any issues - it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment