Saturday, September 22, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) -

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) - Sprint
✔SALE: 19% OFF
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) - Sprint
3.7 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(6)
iPhone 4S
Size 16 GB
Price: $650.00
Deal Price: $529.95

Description
A brand new beautifully designed iPhone 4s 16gb smartphone with all the bells and whistles everyone has come to expect from Apple. Plus! Free Bonus Gifts!
Ok, so. I started with an LG Optimus Android phone in February 2011. Recently in January 2012 my Optimus started having serious problems. My apps would start freezing, then I couldn't send text messages, or even make phonecalls because it was completely frozen. I could take it apart, put it back together, & it would work fine for a couple of hours, then start freezing again. Several friends I have said they've had their Iphones for 2 years or longer & never have had one problem whatsoever. I have now had my Iphone 16gb 4s for a small while & already love it. It is so much better than the android system!! 5 stars from this girl!!!
the phone was unlockable...i couldnt unlock the phone and it didnt really work good. i tired almost all the ways to unlock it but it didnt work!the only way was to open a new account with sprint!...and i dont want to do that!like seriously...if i make a contract with sprint , then i can get a new iphone for almost 200$!but i paid almost 450! for a used onebad bad bad!
There are a few things I would like to say about this:1. This item DID NOT come in the original iPhone box.2. The charger for the iPhone DOES NOT work.3. When information from amazon was confusing at first during a chat session, the seller didn't even read the PDF file attached to a complaint including such confusing information, and I got customer service in a very rude and unpleasant attitude. I was even threatened to be reported to Amazon, situation that never happened and I have e-mails and evidence to proove it.4. I got 10 usd in reward from amazon for the whole situation, which DOES NOT compensate all I went through.Conclusion: I still have a locked phone with Sprint with a charger that doesnt work, and my problem remains unsolved.Sorry but if there was a chance to give MedMedia246 half a star or even a NEGATIVE rate i would definetely do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment