Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tuneband for iPhone 4 and iPhone

Tuneband for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Front and Back Screen Protector, Black
✔SALE: 27% OFF
Tuneband for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Front and Back Screen Protector, Black
4.4 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(355)
Tuneband Armband for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, Custom Fit
Includes Black Silicone Skin for iPhone (Fits both Verizon and AT&T Versions)
Includes Custom Made Screen Protector for the Front AND Back of the iPhone 4
Soft Stretchy Velcro Armband that Fits Both Small and Large Arms
Can Access all Ports and Camera with Skin in Place, Protects Antenna Like Apple Bumper
Price: $29.99
Deal Price: $21.99

Description
If you want different silicone skin color, other than Black, please check our new listings for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S tuneband in Red, Pink, or Purple, in the Amazon search box.

Grantwood Technology presents the tuneband armband for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S (Fits both Verizon and AT&T Versions). The silicone skin is secure, thick and protective and allows access to all the ports on the iPhone 4, with a custom fit and proper openings.

The tuneband has a comfortable stretchy Velcro¨ band that fits both large and small arms. Also, the tuneband comes with a low tack peel FRONT AND BACK screen protector. Our tuneband for iPhone 4 is based on our best selling previous tuneband for iPhone and iPod products.

Be sure to check out our Shoe Pouch for Nike+iPod. Also Compatible with miCoach

If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we will guarantee a replacement of your purchase or a refund.

We stand by the our products and look forward to you becoming another happy customer.

For US customers, we now offer expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail (2-4 days after shipping) or you can chose standard shipping via USPS First Class mail.
I received the TuneBand and thought the instructions very clear. Once the iPhone 4 was inserted in the case, it felt very secure. I also thought the case looked nice enough that I removed the strap and kept the phone in it for the rest of the day. The strap fit me well and I was impressed to see that the company can provide a longer or short strap if required.Initially I placed the device on the side of my upper arm but then shifted it to the front of my upper arm to give the GPS better view of the sky. I also started with the device strapped around my shirt sleeve. Eventually I attached the device directly to my upper arm and covered the device with my sleeve. I don't think any of these changes really affected the quality of the GPS signal. I'd definitely recommend attaching the strap directly to your arm and not over the shirt.As for the performance of the device, it couldn't be better. I've logged about 75 miles running over the past couple weeks and...
Overall Use:Ran with this for about 1 month several times a week. Works great. The screen is exposed which is what I liked the most...I hate having to fiddle with plastic coverings. Even the home button is open so you can touch the actual button...sweet.Size/Fitting:Perfect Velcro strap for all sizes. My wife has used this as well with much smaller arms. I have an above average sized arm (as long as I am going to the gym regularly) and it still works great. In the package it says that if the band doesn't fit they will send another one to match your arm size...that's what I call service-but it should fit unless your 40lbs or on steroids.Sweat/Moisture:None, I sweat like a crazy person sometimes and I never had issues or sweat get on the phone.Material Strength:Soft and flexible yet very strong. I have been running pretty hard at times with this arm band and never experienced issues. It holds the phone secure, very well. I...
Disclaimer: I'm a repeat customer. I used the Tuneband on my 3G iPhone, as well. So while I haven't needed any customer service from Grantwood Tech with regard to my iPhone 4 they did provide great service for my 3G case (free updated case for 3G iphone and really quick response to email. My emails were answered by the co-owner of the company!)So, on to the Tuneband for iPhone 4Great little case! Apple had already sent me a bumper, which in a way is pretty slick -- but the bumper really bulks up the iPhone 4. Initially, I thought I would use the Bumper for daily use and the Tuneband for running/working out but I use the Tuneband exclusively now.Pros:Fits the phone really well.Isn't too bulkyVery easy to put on and take offFits the hand nicelyProtects the phone from minor dropscomes with screen and back protectors (I haven't tried these yet)Nice, comfortable armbandVery secure when runningA...

No comments:

Post a Comment