Sunday, September 23, 2012

iHome iP37 Portable Stereo Speaker

iHome iP37 Portable Stereo Speaker Case for iPod and iPhone (Pink)
✔SALE: 9% OFF
iHome iP37 Portable Stereo Speaker Case for iPod and iPhone (Pink)
4.9 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(7)
Compatibility: iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, 6G; iPod classic 4G, 5G, 5.5G, 6G; iPod touch 1G, 2G, 3G; iPhone 1G, 3G, 3GS, 4
Universal dock charges and plays iPhone and docking iPod models when plugged in
Play music anywhere in battery mode--operates on four AA batteries
Splash-proof case with heavy-duty zipper to protect against weather
Four speakers and SRS TruBass for surprisingly big sound
Compatible with iPod /iPhone
Plays & charges iPod /iPhone models
Portable speaker system in a fabric trimmed protective case
SRS TruBass sound enhancement
Splash resistant case provides protection against inclement weather conditions
Price: $79.99
Deal Price: $72.97

Description

Take the iP37P with you anywhere and let the music play! The iP37P features 4 high quality speakers and a class D amp for big sound in a compact protective speaker case. Perfect for travel or any informal setting. Line-in jack to play any audio source.

I use this product with my iPhone 3GS. I bought it for home use as well as travel, and I've now done both and I couldn't be happier. I usually use batteries at home since I mostly use it in a room where there is not a convenient power outlet. The battery use is just fine - I've only switched the batteries out once, and I use it quite frequently. When I took it on vacation, I took the power cord so my phone would charge overnight and I could play a white noise app to drown out hotel noises. The sound quality is remarkable considering the size of the unit, and it really pumps out the volume. Some people might quibble about the sound quality, but come on people, it's a small, portable speaker. My husband has one in black and he loves it, too. We are leaving for Europe in a few weeks, and you know this will be in our luggage!
I love this product. Perfect with iphone. Speakers are loud for how small product is. Easy function no problems. Love how product is portable and in its' own zippered case. Great for the beach or outdoors.
I like my little iPod speaker case very much. I do wish it had a remote, but other than that it's great. I rarely listen to music on my iPod, but use it mainly for listening to AudioBooks. So, when I am working in the kitchen, I take it in there. It makes the chopping of vegetables, or other kitchen chores, go more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment