Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (Black) - AT&T

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (Black) - AT&T
Apple iPhone 4 8GB Black - AT&T...
3.4 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(34)
iPhone 4
Size 8 GB
Deal Price: $360.00

Description
Item specifics Condition: Manufacturer refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Apple Camera: 5.0 MP Family Line: Apple iPhone Cellular Band: GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100 Carrier: AT&T Operating System: iOS Storage Capacity: 8GB Style: Bar Color: Black Features: 3G Data Capable, 4G Data Capable, Bluetooth Enabled, Global Ready, GPS, Internet Browser, Music Player, QWERTY Keyboard, Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Capable, Push to Talk, Speakerphone, TTY Compatible, Voice-Activated Dialing
I expected this phone to be new sealed in box.!it was marked new. Instead I got a open dented box with a used phone. It came with no charger no USB cord. I was extremely upset.
main menu button not working property so i am not recomended this iPhone , too much money for poor item
I received this iPhone in the mail quicker than I had anticipated. When I opened the package I saw that I had received a hand written letter by the seller congratulating me on my purchase and that he had accidentally miss labeled the phone on Amazon as a 8 GB phone when it was in all actuality a 16GB phone. He was very kind in letting me know that I could still keep the purchase as it was!!! I was so excited to see this. The phone was in perfect shape and worked wonderfully. There were no scratches or cracks in the phone. I was extremely pleased with the overall quality since it had been a previously owned and used. Overall, I would purchase again from this buyer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment