Monday, September 30, 2013

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (Black) -

Apple iPhone 4 8GB (Black) - Sprint
✔SALE: 11% OFF
Apple iPhone 4 8GB Black - Sprint...
3.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(64)
iPhone 4
Size 8 GB
Price: $300.00
Deal Price: $269.00

Description
Up for sale is an Apple iPhone 4 8Gb (Black) for Sprint Network. This iPhone has a clean ESN and is ready to be activated on Sprint Network anytime. As you see the iPhone is Brand New Never Used and comes with a Brand New USB cable. Please ask if you have any questions, Thanks!
The package came on time and looked new which is about the only good thing I can say.The moment the phone was activated it had problems (it wasnt able to download any apps among other things) and the packaging was basically the phone wrapped in tissue paper.The charger they sent is clearly a "knock off" and does not fit into the outlet or phone properly.This is SUCH a hassle!!! I would rather be phone-less. AVOID AVOID AVOID
I bought this iPhone under the understanding that it was "Like new" I first got the packaging that was a cheap bubblewrap package - No box, The phone its self was scratched up on the back, the glass on a couple edges was chipped (I'm assuming from dropping) and the metal on the underneat was marred (from a drop again I assume)I was told it would come with eveything except the headphones. I got a cheap chinese wall charger, and no connect cord with a usb end for connecting to my computer.The charger was wrapped in shipping tape that melted all over the cord so it's sticky any where I touch it.He said he used it for only 3 weeks but I think it was used for a lot longer than that.I will NOT buy from this seller again as his shipping packaging is cruddy - my phone could have been damaged or cracked, and he lied about the accessories. Bad form! Now I have to go out and buy a USB cord to transfer any of my music to my phone.
love the iPhone. Had an issue with the charging, I think because I needed to charge it & use it and the charge I had may have been faulty so my I got one from my carrier and it has been Wonderful ever since. I contacted the seller to let them know my problems and they were More The Helpful! They even offered to replace the phone if that was what I wanted to do! That's rare my friend!!! I am HAPPY and I will recommend them to fam & friends for sure! Thank you! ;) Toni
recommend it
iPhones, iPads, macBook reviews
touchscreen phones

No comments:

Post a Comment