Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) -

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) - Verizon
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB White - Verizon...
4.0 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(54)
iPhone 4S
Size 16 GB
Deal Price: $429.99

Description
selling an iphone 4S 16gb white for Verizon network in great condition
For years, I've been using Android phones. From the T-Mobile My Touch (HTC Glacier) to the Samsung Galaxy II, I enjoyed them but always wanted an iPhone. So recently when my contract was up with T-Mobile (thank God!) I purchased a white 16GB iPhone 4S & I'm loving it!! I was going between the iPhone 5 & the 4S, I talked to several people who knew the iPhone well, basically I was told that by updating the 4S which I did, it's basically the same as the 5, I just don't get the 4G speeds, which honestly I don't feel I need. I even took my 4S back to Verizon to exchange for the 5 & the salesperson talked me out of it! I figure when my time comes to upgrade, the iPhone available then will be amazing! This is perfect for the first time iPhone user, very easy to operate, I love Siri, easy to schedule appointments & find places to eat. I prefer the white because it looks clean & classy, even though I have mine safely encased in a Case Mate Phantom, which is a great case, better than the...
It is great, Brand new phone as I expected. Arrive in time. The transaction was flawless! The seller even contact me during the shipment. Now it is on my hand, I will say it is a quite literally very good product and customer-service I could ever hope for. Will deal business with the seller next time. Hope you have good business! "
The phone was supposed to be new but it clearly wasn't. The battery is shot and drains itself completely in about an hour. And when I plugged it into the computer there was already someone's name associated with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment