Saturday, September 28, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S III Mini I8190

Samsung Galaxy S III Mini I8190 8GB Blue Unlocked GSM Phone with Android 4.1 OS,
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini I8190 8GB Blue Unlocked GSM Phone with Android 4.1 OS,...
4.4 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(584)
Battery Capacity (mAh) 1500mAh
CPU Dual-core 1GHz
Network Band : GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900, 3G 900, 3G 1900, 3G 2100
Weight 111.5 g, Height 121.55 mm ,Width 63 mm ,Thickness 9.85 mm
Internal Memory 8GB
Deal Price: $229.25

Description
Sleek and stylish, the ergonomically-designed Samsung Galaxy S III mini GT-I8190 cell phone takes functionality to another level. Designed with a 4-inch screen featuring Super AMOLED display, this Samsung Galaxy S III (O2) cell phone offers an enhanced view of the content, be it multimedia or websites. Running on the powerful Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, which offers a wide range of useful applications, this smartphone helps you with improved efficiency.
Great phone, one of the best, if not the best I ever used! In the past, I owned BIG SCREEN PHONES as Galaxy Note (with 5.3" screen, too heavy and too big) and wanted something smaller that I could hold in one hand comfortably. Since I am a true techie, I researched this phone for all specs as soon as it was released on several websites. Since this phone has EXCEEDED all of my expectations, here is my very detailed review of this very special and fun to use Mini S3 phone. My goal in this review is to help in your buying decision one way or the other regarding this phone.Update 8/24/13 - Just received today, the newest firmware/OS for the 4.1.2 OTA (on my phone directly) as it was updated from Samsung and this is very new at this date of Monday, August 5, 2013 and arrived in my phone's Notification area today. After the upgrade completed, I noticed at once that this phone is lightning fast and the touchscreen is very, very fast and responsive! This is the THIRD update that I...
Hi guys,I must admit that I when I purchased this mobile, I was a little afraid. I had read lots of reviews and watched some videos on YouTube before the purchase. Anyway, I was worried mainly because of the screen resolution (480 x 800, that means no HD), the battery life and the size of the screen.I can tell you, this mobile is just awesome! It comes with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean installed, which is so beautiful and fluid. The screen is great, battery life is very good and the size of the screen is, in my opinion, perfect. I've never considered the "regular" Samsung Galaxy S3 because it is way to big for me. I wanted something quite small (although the screen is bigger than an iPod touch 4th gen), responsible, attractive and efective. This mobile is excellent for me! :-).The mobile accept 3G, it has smart stay, and all those "high-tech" features like his bigger brother the S3.I will reply any question you might have about this...
In summary: Good phone if you come with midrange expectations, hopefully Samsung will include better specs next time around.Recently my iPhone didn't just crack, it shattered the very first time I dropped it. I've never been opposed to trying an android phone, just didn't want to commit 2 years and a large sum of money to something I could potentially hate, in addition I'm not interested in phones that are approaching the size of my face. In short I've been quite impressed and the transition was simple as pie. This is not a competitor of the iPhone 5, the specs are just not there, this is a competitor of the iPhone 4S, so I will articulate the differences. At the time of writing this, the Galaxy S3 mini is a full $200+ cheaper (around 40% cheaper) than the iPhone 4S yet I feel nearly comparable in quality.Physical Size: The Galaxy S3 mini is nearly the same size as the iPhone 4S, minimally larger, even though it has a 4 inch screen vs. the iPhone 4S 3.5 inch...
recommend it
Android tablet
Apple in spot

No comments:

Post a Comment