Saturday, September 21, 2013

OtterBox Defender Series and

OtterBox Defender Series and Holster Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
✔SALE: 40% OFF
OtterBox Defender Series and Holster Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black...
4.5 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(1060)
Enjoy complete functionality of the device through the Defender Series case, including microphones, speakers, cameras and flash
Port plugs keep dust and debris from entering the main openings of the device
Multi-layered case includes a polycarbonate inner layer, built-in screen protector, outer slipcover and a holster/ kickstand
Price: $49.95
Deal Price: $29.99

Description
The next great Android device is here and full of features more than worthy of protection. The Defender Series Samsung Galaxy S4 case is a multi-layer protective case that provides rugged protection. Designed precisely for this device, the Galaxy S4 case provides reliable protection from drops, bumps and shock. Port covers block the accumulation of dust and lint in ports and jacks. The screen protector is built into the case to prevent scratches and scrapes to the glass display. An included belt-clip holster accommodates convenient carrying and acts as a kickstand for media viewing. Don’t let your heavy use or active life worry you for even a moment when you get this rugged Galaxy S4 case.
Price update June 14: Saw it drop to 31 and change, then back up.Update 6/11/13: Just an FYI folks, this is currently at 34.82 and free shipping! This is a no brainer, and a steal. None of the stores around me are giving any kind of discount....if they have it.I still love this case, but I did want to let you know that if you rely on the vibration to notify you, you might miss some calls. This does soften the vibration quite a bit. If you are holding it, it's not a problem, but sometimes, when it is on my belt with a shirt tucked in, and I am walking, I do not feel the vibration. There is no problem if I am still. I also think that this is in part due to the phone. The vibrate strength, even on full, is not as strong as my old phone, so the extra cushion from the case just softens it up even more....but you know what, this weekend I have seen three people with this phone and Belkin cases and they all had cracked glass!After getting a Belkin case...
I really like my Otter box Samsung Galaxy S 4 Defender! It fits my T-Mobile device like a glove and the screen protector fully covers the screen and is sensitive enough to be fully functional.
Otterbox 77-27434 Defender Series and Holster Case for Samsung Galaxy S 4 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - BlackI love Otter Box and have had several Defender cases.I purchased a Galaxy S4 Defender about 2 weeks ago and have lost my Phone twice (luckily Avast found it both times)I like the product but am NOT excited about the holster,the phone will fall out if you brush against the holster.I have found a easy invisible fix. I was using a heavy rubber band and it works, but looks like hell . . . Try this:Put a dab of clear or black Silicone Sealer (I use clear Goop)on your finger and smear it on the inside of the two large corners (opposite the latch) and let it dry. Make sure it is THIN ( you can always add more) The Phone will Positively SNAP into the holster and NOT fall out.Works Great, and I now...

No comments:

Post a Comment