Friday, September 13, 2013

Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen

Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Protector For (MacBook Air 13)
Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Protector For MacBook Air 13...
4.5 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(25)
Deal Price: $2997.00

Description
Moshi Ivisor Air 13 Anti-Glare Screen Prtoector for Macbook Air 13.
This is really nice. Extremely thin, easy to apply and reapply, and absolutely no bubbles at all. After owning a couple of these (I got one for an ipad as well) I would NEVER get a screen protector of the usual design--that has adhesive all across the screen--that kind of protector inherently forms bubbles. No way around it. The iVisor only has adhesive around the edges, where there's no image anyway.The iVisor has a matte finish. This is great if you are tired of the trend towards all glossy screens. I saw some reviews where people are complaining about visual graininess, especially with Retina or other high resolution screens. Now let's be honest. There is a bit of graininess. But it does not affect the sharpness of text or whatever. The problem is you are running up against the limits of physics. If you make the matte surface smoother, to get rid of graininess, you're entering the scale where diffraction rears its ugly multicolored head. Get any smoother,...
If all the sticky films were this easy to install!! All devices would be filled with skins.Reduces glare enough to make it comfortable to use, but there it does not affect the crispness of the Macbook Air!Great product!
I have had mixed experiences with Moshi, some good and some bad. The last experience was with my iPad Mini. It distorted and and little singular dots all over it but that's not for this review. This screen shield is for the MBP 13" Retina Display ONLY. It gives it a matte finish while protecting it from fingerprints and preserves the retina display to a degree. You can tell, or at least I can tell there is a screen shield on there but it doesn't take away from the sharpness of every little pixel. Naturally, it's not like viewing it without the screen shield but it's close. You have to sacrifice something to gain something else. I want to protect my MBP for when I'm ready to upgrade and I want to sell it. I want to make sure the person I sell it to gets it in pristine condition bc that what I would want. It fits perfectly up to the borders and it's bubble free and lint free. That's more than I can say about other adhesive protectors out there. It is worth the money so far...I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment