Sunday, September 29, 2013

Trident iPod Touch 4G Aegis Case -

Trident iPod Touch 4G Aegis Case - Yellow
Trident iPod Touch 4G Aegis Case - Yellow...
4.4 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(11)
Sleek Outer Framework Encases The Device, Providing Excellent Protection
Screen Protector Prevents Scratches To Keep The Device In Great Condition
Double-Thick Silicone Corners, Along With Anti-Skid Pads, Protects The Device From Impacts
Deal Price: $2997.00

Description
Trident Ag-iPod4-Yl iPod Touch 4G Aegis Case (Yellow)
I absolutely, LOVE this yellow case with black trim. The case does what it should- IT PROTECTS MY IPOD. I can throw my Ipod anywhere (and I do to prove a point) and it remains protected. A side note - buy your own screen protector. Mine has already had a few permenant scratches unlike other screen protectors I have had. That, however, is not said to discourage you-buy the case! It works great.
A well made 2 piece protective case for your Ipod Touch 4G. I went with yellow to find it easier or incase I drop it, I'm more likely to notice it and not loose this one. The price is affordable and the IPOD Touch fits perfect in it.I'm giving it a 4 star rating because a few things could have been done better to make it perfect IMO.1. Back porthole should have built in protective screen. The screen protector that comes with product is cheap so just cut that up and use to keep the back of your Ipod Touch protective from scratches and dirt.2. The bottom portion (where the home button is located) could've had a 3/4" black rubber lip as part of the black silicone insert which could've also included a rubber yellow button to fit over the home button for more added protection. My cheap, thin, little silicone sleeve I had prior to this one at least had that built in.3. The covers for the headphone jack and the 30 pin connector are a...
Ok looking case. Went with this brand since its what I have on my droid and than thing has survived numerous drops, sometimes from fairly high with absolutely no problem. Only complaint is that the covers for the charge port and where the headphones go fit almost too well and can be difficult to open. I've been tempted to just tear them off. Also I placed one of the apple stickers that came with my iPod on the open space in the back to keep it from getting scratched up

No comments:

Post a Comment