Thursday, September 5, 2013

uNu Power DX External Protective

uNu Power DX External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5 (Matte Red Fits All Models iPhone 5)
uNu Power DX External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5 Matte Red Fits All Models iPhone 5...
4.8 out of 5 stars
CONSUMER REVIEWS(93)
The successor of uNu's Amazon top selling DX iPhone 4S battery case, with an one-year worry-free warranty from award winning support team.
The 2300mAh built-in battery can provide a true 100% boost (equals additional 10 hours talk time). It also features 1A powerful output, integrated charging switch and battery level LED indicators.
Coupled with the included bonus screen protector, and protective lip that goes above the screen, the protection offered by the New DX case will never be compromised.
DX transforms the charging port from Apple lightning into a commonly seen Micro USB port. One can easily sync or charge the iPhone with case on through the included USB cable.
The DX has a thickness of only 15.5mm and it is designed to have cutouts for all function buttons and headphone jack. A free headphone adapter is provided for any 3rd party headphones.
Deal Price: $79.95

Description




Uncompromised Protection
The ergonomic yet sleek style with a minimal of 15.5mm thickness allows the DX case to comfortably protect while still emanating the iPhones original design. Coupled with the included bonus screen protector, and protective lip that goes above the screen, the protection offered by the New DX case will never be compromised.

Advanced Battery Technology
The new DX features a powerful 2300mAh battery core, which provides the iPhone 5 the true 100% battery boost (equals to an additional 10 hours talk time). Plus its charging circuit is redesigned and optimized to charge your iPhone 5 at 1A / 5W speed, which doubles the speed of its predecessor.

Lightning Technology to MicroUSB
The new DX fully supports charging and synchronization of the iPhone 5 through the case and transform the lightning port on the iPhone 5 to a commonly deployed standard micro-USB port located on the DX case, which will effectively relieve the pain of lacking lightning charging cables and docking accessories.


Matte finish is nice, but plastic buttons and top of the sliding case feel cheap.This case provides more than double my iPhone 5's battery life and I am able to use my phone for the entire day and still able to carry a full health iPhone around at night!If you have a screen protector installed than it will not hinder the install of the case. Other than that this is an absolute awesome case. I had the case charged in a few hours, used it and charged my Iphone up to 100% pretty fast. I can get at least 2 charges from one battery charge when my iPhone is at 40-50%. The volume and power buttons work well through the case, and the location of the charge indicator lights and power switch for battery on the bottom of the case work well. I got the matte black case and the finish of it is sleek. I like how it has a function button where you can turn the battery on and off. The phone is flush with the case itself which makes it fit perfectly in the case.
I finally got this case after almost three months of wait, they seemed to get a lot of inceptions from Apples with the licensing processes (got all the emails from them), but I decided to wait because I been using their DX Plus for my iPhone 4 (work phone) and it is working very well.It has been only a week or so and I am very satisfied with this new DX case they have, here are the pros and cons:Positives:-Well made, comfortable matte black finishing and sleekFits iphone 5 very wellCable charges case & phone at onceiPhone syncs OK with PC with case onGood capacityNegatives:-Adds bulk (I don't mind, actually easier to hold)Doesn't use Apple cableReduces reception slightlyIf you are looking for a quality product, this would be the one you are looking for.
I recently purchased the DX-5 case from Amazon after hearing so much about its positive reviews on various websites including iLounge, PC Mag, and others. The DX-5 is touted as a great battery case with a small price.Once I received the case I was happy to see that it does exactly what it advertises. It really is a functional case with a powerful integrated battery. It powers my iPhone 5 extremely quick and even has an additional audio cable extender which allows me to use my over-sized headphones with the iPhone.The DX-5 allows me to sync my phone directly to the computer without having to take the case off and also is pretty easy to use. It’s a simple two-piece design a top “cap” and the bottom “base” which easily connect together with a sliding motion.The down side to this case is its appearance. I purchased the black case and found that it was a bit generic for my taste. While I don’t expect everything I buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment